U2 Shindig in the Motor City-All Interested Look Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Dates Work Best For You For The Michigan Gathering?

• November 8th - 10th

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • November 15th - 17th

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I Can Make Either Date; No Preference

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I Can't Make Either Date

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am going to try and get you bumped into first class.....

Ali Rose said:
and yes...anyone who can bring a vcr is cool...i have one if all else fails..but I think i'd prefer NOT to bring a VCR in the plane....:huh:

Considering I will be loading your plane.......good idea.:ohmy: :der: :p :wave: :huh:

If I can get you into first class.....you are so there, and drunk before you even get to Saginaw.

Well I wont be far away that weekend as I will be in Ann Arbor on the 16th watching the Wolverines take on the Badgers. Maybe I will see some of you on the road!! LOL I will be sure to wave!

You guys...tell me if you're coming...otherwise...I am soooooooooooo not cleaning this house. :wave: :D

U2 Karoke

Hey guys,

Just a thought for your party. A month ago while surfing the net I came across a U2 Karoke CD on Amazon.com or Ebay.com.... something like that. Thought you guys might be interested.

who all is in Grand Rapids exactly? I know I rarely post here and haven't posted here in ages, I'm kind of more of an atu2 guy myself, but I'd be curious to hang out with some fellow michigan U2 fans. I haven't been to a U2 meet in awhile now. I go to college here in GR. Went to 6 shows on the last tour and met a lot of great people, and I'd love to swap stories as this is kind of a dead-time for U2 fans. I'm also going to be heading to the hall of fame exhibit with some people from my school on the 8th or 9th.

Ultraviolet Light said:
Woohoo GRers!
Where are you at school?
There are 3 of us here at Calvin. :wave:

I'm... at calvin heheh...

introductions? hi, my name is justin kent, I'm a senior art/business student and I live in easttown on bemis+giddings.

I just realized that we forgot to report back to this thread after our gathering...we just had that thread we started in IO.

Well...for those who didn't know...it was lots of fun!!!! We must do it again sometime. :)

Back
Top Bottom