u2 related I guess :/ any interference posters live in the Dallas area ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Just something I was thinking about honestly lol uhm cause I havent met any do any of you live in the Dallas area ? cause to be honest I met Interferences everywhere but in the TX area at the 2 concerts I want to back in the Elevation tour so ? :)

HOWDY!!!

Well, I be damned! And I teach in Garland too! I actually live in Rowlett!

I have been looking for Dallas area U2 fans for two years. I have found some but not as many as there should be. I just don't get it either. I am the host for U2.Meetup.com for the Dallas-Plano area, and nobody seems to care. We have 23 members but we never seem to have enough confirmations to get together. If you don't understand, go here and please sign up!...

http://u2.meetup.com/

You can also email me directly here...

therealallegra@aol.com

Don't be a stranger now, ya hear?!

anudder one! I'm in far northeast Richardson, welcome to the Dallas U2 crew! :wave:

ABEL, whiteflag, nbcrusader are a couple others ones here.

i keep passing up those U2 meetup invites...maybe some day I'll get off my duff and actually GO to one! :rolleyes:

tell us about yerself BS! :)

Hey girl!

Discoteque said:
i keep passing up those U2 meetup invites...maybe some day I'll get off my duff and actually GO to one! :rolleyes:

You better missy! I haven't seen you in about, what, a year?

And when are we and...

ABEL, whiteflag, nbcrusader and others

going to get together again?

Trinity Hall sounds Mmm Mmm good!

Also how would you like to try and help me get the U2 tribute band Elevation USA down here to Dallas? We need some live U2 around here. I have tried Deep Ellum and The Hard Rock, but nothing happened. Do you think Trinity Hall might let them play there? It would be a blast! I never thought too highly of tribute bands until I saw EXIT and Elevation Toronto in Cleveland. It was two nights of pure bliss! It was like going to two mini U2 concert shows! I was totally blown away! It was almost like the real thing!

Last edited:
Dallas is about a six hour drive for me, but I would definately work it out for Elevation!

:applaud: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom