U2 Parties (Sarnia, ON, Canada)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cnelson

The Fly
Is there any body on the forum here that is having a U2 party for the November release of HTDAAB that is in the Sarnia, Ontario Canada area?

Hey Cnelson! I'm originally from Sarnia. Sounds like a great idea. I have cousin in Sarnia who is big U2 fan. Did you see the U2 tribute band Elevation at the Ribfest in July? They will be heading it next Summer. An excellent band out of TO that plays London / St. Thomas / Cambridge at least a handful of times per year. Definitely worth the drive! And they play for 3 1/2 hours! Have you heard about the Into The Heart U2 Fest November 4-7? Elevation will be playing on the Saturday night. A recreation of a ZOOTV concert - costumes / TV screens / B-Stage / etc.! Drop me an e-mail john.soltis@sympatico.ca

I'll drop you guys a line when I get some time. Some friends of mine are thinking of possibly doing a small release party the week HTDAAB comes out.

Hey U2soar!! (we miss you John!)

Can I encourage you lads to make the trip into Toronto on Monday November 22nd??

Elevation, The U2 Tribute Show will be performing at Club 279 above the Hard Rock Cafe from 9:30-11:45 and then HMV will be open at midnight for the release of the album. You can listen to it on the ride home to Sarnia!!!

...hope you can join us

details at:

http://www.u2tributeband.com

...in the meantime don't forget www.intotheheart.com an awesome U2 fan fest in Toronto November 4-7 - there is another thread in this forum - check it out!!

Cheers,

Brady

Back
Top Bottom