U2 fans in Manchester

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi! I don't no many people in Manchester who like U2 or my sort of music which is of the following.....

U2
OASIS
UB40
WHAM
GEORGE MICHEAL
S PISTOLS
SEAN PAUL
SCOOTER
BENNI BANESSI
SPECIAL D

Loads of others

ORIGHT COOL! Do you have the same taste in music above?

Just wondering, this has nothing to do with this thread but, do you have a scause accent? :huh:

IM SORRY i have hit a nerve or something, i thought thats what u all call ur selves o well! :eyebrow:

O im fine, im in the middle of my GCSEs and its STRESSFUL! I was predicted 2 A's for Applied Science but the bloody exam board marked me 4 marks away from my A's :madspit: :( .

I've just had my Business and Communtication systems key skills exam this mornin, it was fine!

How are you?

I AGREE!!!! JUST THINK IVE ONLY GOT A MONTH LEFT LOL! SOZ :(
TIME WILL FLY BY FOR YOU IT DID FOR US!!!

Im sure you did fine on your exam results! A*** lol!

Its unusual to find a fan of U2 in school let alone yr9! MOST DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored:

i know. i maneged to get one of my friends (a guy) to listen to Gone, in hope i'd convert him. he said he liked the song tho, so its a start. THESE KIDS DONT KNO WHAT THEY'RE MISSIN!!:rolleyes:

EXACTLEY!!! WHAT ARE WE GONA DO WITH EM? THEY CLEARLY HAVE NO TASTE AT ALL!!!

So do you like the music listed above?
What other music are you into?

O right!! I like mostly 'old stuff' too! I like led zep and the rolling stones too, they rock!!

You simply CAN NOT beat the 70-80s!

Do you like Nivana?
Do you think Kurt killed himself or someone else?

I think it was Courtney Love!! :mad: :mad:

they're ok, but i like the original Nirvana from the 1970's. i think Kurt was a bit troubled, he must have been pretty miserable to do that when he had a family.

what band from the 70's, i aint heared of them? kurt did not shoot himself, his wife cortney love shot him! he was too stoned to pic up the gun! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!! THATS MY POINT ANYWAYS

apparantly he could do a lot when he was stoned, like play the guitar. i saw a pic of him after he shot himself.
it was horrible.
if you havent already seen it, please God, dont go looking for it.
it'll just upset and scare you.
Please.

I have seen it, it is horrid! It was in Q magazine! :sad:
Why o Why!

Scientists have said that they found about 1.5mg of heroin in his body, not a realistic mg just guessin!

Have you been watching Hells Kitchen? Not fair its all over i used to watch extra portions and live footage every night :sad: !

I hope its gonna be on next year! RAMSEY RULES!

lol, ok. i cant stand reality TV tho. big brother? load of shite.:scratch: cant understand the entertainment value of it. its turning into a Zoo TV world, if you have to watch reality on TV!:huh: :rant:
meh. :)

Yea but Hells Kitchen is or should i say was :sad: GREAT intertainment!

Nothing like Big Brother, all it is, is a cheap program ith a bunch of idiots messing about. People have to be SAD to watch crap like that!!!

A mean who can watch some lazy sod asleep for hours on end?

Soz im a cancer. Can't till next wednsday, ive completed all of my GCSEs left school and im 16!!! YEPEEE! Plus im having a 16th party with all of my friends, im thinking about having a 80s theme!

What do you think? :wink:

oooh!!! new romantics!!!:eyebrow: no prizes for who you're going as?:D
you know big hair will be involved? you might wanna stock some hairspray.:sexywink:
it'll prob be great! go for it!
you've left school already? what you gonna do now?

Back
Top Bottom