U2 fans in Manchester

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will give the spray a go then! LOL! Im off to college, ive got a kind of inrolment day on the 25th this month to meet and greet other students taking my courses!

Although im not sure i really wanna go to MANCAT as it is not really a popular college! I really wanna go to Oldham sixth form but i will have to wait for my results to be put onto a waiting list!!! :mad: :huh: :( :eyebrow: :madspit:

MooMoo! said:
college...sounds scary.:ohmy: im still dreading year 10! good luck anyways!

How do you think i feel! LOL! I will be totally on my own! All my mates are going to Oldham Sixth form! I hope i get chance to get in too!!!

I remeber yr 10 as it was yesterday :wink: ! Im soooooooo glad that this time next week ive left school 4eva!! :huh:

Guess wat! Im meeting the major of Manchester, to shake hands and recieve a gold award for the EBP national thing!!!

I may be in the papers!! :ohmy:

Thanx anywayz i need the luck!

WOW! I HOPE ITZ WORKED WELL!!! SOZ I HAVENT KEPT IN TOUCH LATEY! :huh:

Its cos ive left school now! Yeepe! AND I AM 16 WOPPE! My 80s party went well got loads of cool presents!

My best friend bought me a top, a key ring of my star sign cancer, eye make up and BEST of all TWO U2 huge posters from Afflex palace!!! I am thrilld to bits!!

One of them is of the cover of the Joshua tree, where Bono and Larry look :drool: ! LOL! The other with all the albums in order of relese! I am thrilld to bits i am ive been looking for ages!!!

I now have all of the U2 albums now!!! YEEPE!!! SO I CAN JOIN IN MORE WITH THE CONVERSATIONS IN THE FORUM!!!! :wink:

cool! ive got the album poster, (got it on my trip to Ireland! lol) my t-shiet is finished. it was going to be a symbol t-shirt, but after photocopying and fiddling with it i thought "oh sod it" and just did the zooropa album cover. it looks gud tho!

ive just receved the rattle and hum outtakes from a buddy on the poplemon site, so i have to watch them.:wink:

Cool! I bet ur shirt is coll, like the edge style! LOL! Im so sorry that i havent got back to you and the others, but i have finally got the internet. YEEPE! :wink:

Im getting my own flat panel screen xp computer next month, for doing well in my GCSEs (touch wood!), and for the start of college!

Missed talking to you! wat about you? :drool:

Exactly well i think im resonably up to date! Thanks to you lot!!
Im doing well, dont you think?
Do you know why Moo moo aint been on the forum?
Is it cos she uses the school internet?

i dont know moomoo at all, so i have no idea.....

Cool! I like some of REMs songs and a few of queens!
Im more into punk like the Sexpistols and The Clash etc!:wink:

Erm i dunno! Whats ur Journal about? And what do the points mean on the report card?:huh:

Av u seen King Arthur? Did you like it? :wink:

not seen king arthur, and the points mean erhm...... *checking journal*, those are grades

Oright, are they good then? Is it higher the better or the other way round!
Over hear we have grades A*-G but it depends if your in higher, intermediate or foundation tier. At higher the grades would be
A*-C, if you got lower than a C you would get a U for unclassified!

Abit of knowledge for you there! :wink:

Oright! You did well then, clever! I hope i can say the same when i get my GCSE results in two days!!:huh:

No it aint its terrifing!!:| :madspit: :angry: :scratch: I get them tomorrow now!!! Im crappin myself at the moment! Can you do me a HUGE favour....
Cross ur fingers for me and think of me when i open that life changing envolope tomorrow mornin!! :huh: :sad:
Thanx alot matey!:wink:
Do you want me to send you a private message to you, when i get my results?
WISH ME LUCK!

heh, im no premium, so i cant send/read pm's

and I had my fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom