U2 Fan Clubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Have a U2 Fan Club, know of one, or looking to start one in your area?

Please let us know. We want to help build your fan club, existing or new.

Feel free to reply here, and/or send an email to:

elvis@interference.com with a subject of: U2 Fan Club

L.A. U2 Clubs or gatherings

Hi Elvis,

Are there any active U2 clubs or regular gatherings in the Los Angeles area? I used to go to A Celebration (monthly U2 nightclub) in Hollywood during the Joshua Tree era...

Thanks,

Brian

(AKA Larry's Cousin)

Looking to TRY to begin one in Dallas, Texas. Anyone here from Dallas and would like to try to begin one????
:wink:

Hey Elevationphase, I will be in Victoria on 8/11 and 8/12. We should get together. I am visiting and never been there. Going to have tea in garden and then??

Hey, bite_this1. Since you're in Dallas, you should come check out BLOOD RED SKY, A Tribute to U2, at the Hard Rock Cafe this Friday. Two hours of U2, from BOY to ATOMIC BOMB. It's going to be a great show. 10:00 start... $10 at the door....

By the way, it's a "tribute", not an "impersonation". ;)

Has anyone heard of a fan club in the Northeast PA area? We are starting to get more U2 tribute bands to play in our area (Poconos and surrounds) lately.. For a time there wasn't any tribute bands playing this area... Now, we have Unforgettable Fire, U2nation, NotU2... Slowly but surely I am getting the 'fix' I crave...
Most of the tribute bands play in New York City which is not that far away (2 1/2hr) but it would be great to generate more entertainment in this area.. I think a fan club and/or gatherings would generate more of an interest for the bands to come here.. If they can get a large (and loyal) fan base here, they may play more in this area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom