U2 Album Release Party, Toronto, 22 November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gragravar

The Fly
If you're in or around Toronto this coming Monday evening (22 November) this is going to be a pretty neat event...

Elevation Canada to perform at CD release party for "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb"!

Date: Monday, November 22/04, 8:00pm
City: Toronto, ON
Venue: Club 279
Contact Info: 279 Yonge Street, (416) 362-3636
Additional Details: U2 ALBUM RELEASE PARTY!! Elevation is proud to be a part of the release of "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" with a special show at Club 279. An official copy of the new album will be cranked on 279's state of the art sound system, there will be U2 posters, t-shirts and HMV gift cards as prizes AND you get 2 hours of Elevation performing a chronological show from Boy all the way to HTDAAB!! Doors open at 8:00pm and the fun starts at 8:30pm! A $5 donation at the door for the Canadian Cancer Society is appreciated. No tickets needed - just show up! HMV will be ON SITE selling the CD at midnight!! Drive in for the show, pick up your copy and listen to it on the way home!!

Hope to see some of you there. We'll be playing a few of the new songs for the first time as well as lots of older material so it should be a lot of fun.

Honestly...:) ... I was just one click away from getting a UAL flight and one night at the Chelsea with the total intention on walking in on the party, surprising a few number of you!!!

BAW brought me back down to earth...:(

We will see you soon...

Have a blast! :up:

Mr. BAW you're too cool dude!

Wish I was home for this party I know ELEVATION will be incredible as usual... and hello and have fun GTA! :wave:

(I don't have it so bad though being in NYC this weekend though :wink:) hehehe

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

michelleontheair said:
Mr. BAW you're too cool dude!

Wish I was home for this party I know ELEVATION will be incredible as usual... and hello and have fun GTA! :wave:

(I don't have it so bad though being in NYC this weekend though :wink:) hehehe

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

And you my sweet were the perfect hostess for the honorary ambassador...thank you.. :kiss:

Just a quick note to let anyone coming that we will be playing a few of the new songs for the first time this evening. Which ones...? you'll just have to show up to find out. We've also worked out a pretty neat setlist which contains at least one song from every album. Our selections may surprise you.

Here's looking forward to a fun Monday night!

gragravar said:
Just a quick note to let anyone coming that we will be playing a few of the new songs for the first time this evening. Which ones...? you'll just have to show up to find out. We've also worked out a pretty neat setlist which contains at least one song from every album. Our selections may surprise you.

Here's looking forward to a fun Monday night!

We're on the outside looking in!!! :(
Have a great time!

Thanks Mr BAW... one or two people asked me to post the set list so here it is:

Out of Control
I Will Follow
Gloria
New Years Day
Tick Tock
Unforgettable Fire
A Sort of Homecoming
Bad
Streets
One Tree Hill
God's Country
Desire
Watchtower
All I Want is You
The Fly
So Cruel
Love is Blindess
Numb
Gone
Walk On
Electrical Storm
All Because of You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Vertigo

Thanks to everyone that showed up, an excellent turnout I thought, especially for a Monday, and a nice chunk of money raised for the Canadian Cancer Society to boot. Good to meet so many first time attendees, we hope to see you all again soon.

Re: numbers: maybe 150?... (a guess). Pretty good for a Monday I think, we would expect perhaps twice that usually at Club 279 but a Monday is not a let's-all-go-out-and-party night for most people. It's not a huge venue so it was enough to be busy at any rate.

i am so glad to hear that party went so well!

THE BAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed it..but i had a good excuse!!

Sam B

Back
Top Bottom