U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
It would be great to get together and see U2-3D when it plays in Los Angeles, so far..

I still have no clue when tyhe movie will show but we can start a comminication chain..so far I have a few people on the list :)

Anyone else want to get together?? ;)

:corn: Me too please - great idea and it will be more like being there at the concert with all the U2'ers!

"01.11.2007
'U2 3D' On Screen in January.

'U2 3D', the first live action movie ever shot, produced, and exhibited in digital 3-D, is set to open worldwide in late January. National Geographic Cinema Ventures have confirmed the details and we've got the first photos.

Filmed during the band's Vertigo Tour dates in South America last year, the movie is directed by Catherine Owens and Mark Pellington and will be released in both digital 3-D (REAL D and Dolby) and IMAX theaters from late January 2008.

"When the reviews came in after our screening at Cannes, we were thrilled," said Owens. "We wanted to use this technology to make viewers feel like they were actually at the concert and sometimes even onstage. The feedback from fans, critics and the industry was phenomenal."

Owens, a friend of the band since they were teenagers in Dublin, directs visual content when U2 are on tour and directed the 2005 video for Original of the Species. Pellington also goes way back with the band - at the helm for a version of 'One' back in 1992 (featuring artist David Wojnarowicz's buffalo imagery) and helping create to the unique visual vibe of ZOO TV.

We'll keep you posted on details of the opening and where you'll be able to catch U23D."

SoCal people, dinner and a movie?:)

If it plays in Hollywood...:up:

chocprem12.JPG

Last edited:
Me too please!
Wouldn't it be great if there was a "premier" and we could all attend!

dgluvsU2 said:
count me in!

BonoFox1 said:

OH DAMN!!!YIKES:ohmy: ...GOOD LORD I JUST SAW THIS!! YOU ACTUALLY POSTED???..OMG I FEEL FAINT!!!!:faint:

:faint: I second that! Hey DG!!

Ok you know I've been in since day one BF1, sorry Ive just never visited this forum before I don't think! :reject:

Of course I'm in! :D

Back
Top Bottom