U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

It should be ok this time because Mike lives near The Bridge Cinemas AND, more importantly, he's great with directions . . . in fact, after I talked to your husband that night (and we still got ourselves lost some more), Mike is the one I called that got us back on the right track.

So I think I'll be ok with him in the car.

:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

imax-auditorium.gif

If I had skills, I would place everyone's name in their seats. :lol:

Lila64 said:
:giggle:

Keep some interferencer phone numbers handy, or a map in the car along with a map READER :wink:

:up: Good idea! This person is called the CO PILOT and they are really responsible for getting you there! :wink:

I will bring my camera too! I am so excited, I haven't seen most of you guys in a long time! I am up to meeting before and after....does anyone know how late the Starbucks is open there?

So who is going to be the most decked out obvious U2 fan? I already figured out what I am going to wear!

:reject:

On a more serious note I'd like to give a special shout to BonoFox for orchestrating this gathering and event. Thanks so much Cecy for all the hard work, the phone calls, the PMs and the late nights! It's all going to be well worth it! I'll buy you a drink or a coffee :wink: :hug:

Mr. BAW said:
480370524_54309bb953_m.jpg

I'll be booing each of you from above Row L...

Ha, figures....!! OK, now I'm thinking I gotta go see IMAX before it disappears! Probably go up on Saturday the 26th

Mr. BAW said:
:lol:

Its playing in Las Vegas.....:hmm:

I know, but won't be there when I'm there...or are you suggesting I zoom out there for the movie?? which I HAVE considered!! good ol' Southwest!!

RedrocksU2 said:
Friday night girl, Friday night .........not Saturday. :wink:

can't do it...not gonna fight the Friday night traffic after work...will ya miss me??? :sexywink:

Carek1230 said:

?

So who is going to be the most decked out obvious U2 fan? I already figured out what I am going to wear!

:reject:

On a more serious note I'd like to give a special shout to BonoFox for orchestrating this gathering and event. Thanks so much Cecy for all the hard work, the phone calls, the PMs and the late nights! It's all going to be well worth it! I'll buy you a drink or a coffee :wink: :hug:

Awwww Thank you Karen :hug:
I know we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!:yippie:

and I might wear my U2 shirt:hmm: we will see ;)

I'm thinking I FINALLY get to wear that shirt I got in Hawaii...ugly front, but it's for a movie so who cares!
haven't worn it yet!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom