U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sig? I'm confused. It's Stephen Colbert... who did you think it was? :scratch:

We'll have more fun without the hubbies - no worries :sexywink:
hope hubby doesn't see, :giggle:

Ok, so I'm definitely going to try for a row further in the back.

But I don't want to be sitting all alone, so I asked a friend (the cute boy from LCD Soundsystem, Martha :sexywink: ) to see if he's free to go.

If not, I guess I'll just be sitting all alone. :sad:

Awwww, who cares! I went to 1 out of my 4 Vertigo shows all by myself. I can sit by myself at the movie too! No biggie! :D :D

Lila64 said:
My sig? I'm confused. It's Stephen Colbert... who did you think it was? :scratch:

We'll have more fun without the hubbies - no worries :sexywink:
hope hubby doesn't see, :giggle:

No I know who it is... but it looks the Achtung Baby album cover (that was intentional right? :ohmy: )

... hence... does it have an Adam pic... on the back... :rolleyes: probably should just never mind! :happy:

:wink:

FitzChivalry said:
Ok, so I'm definitely going to try for a row further in the back.

But I don't want to be sitting all alone, so I asked a friend (the cute boy from LCD Soundsystem, Martha :sexywink: ) to see if he's free to go.

If not, I guess I'll just be sitting all alone. :sad:

Awwww, who cares! I went to 1 out of my 4 Vertigo shows all by myself. I can sit by myself at the movie too! No biggie! :D :D

Actually it was pointed out that it would be better to choose seats from row F and on, still lets see if we can get seats as close as possible (like in the center) to be able to meet and stuff ...

I already threw my drool bucket and drool rags in the car ready for use :drool:

FitzChivalry said:

Did everyone get tickets already??? :sad: My computer was down.

From all my previous IMAX experiences (at the Irvine Spectrum IMAX), sitting in the back few rows IS PLENTY close enough. That screen is HUGE. So, if you haven't already got your tickets, you may want to scooch back a bit.

I don't want to test the nausea-factor by risking sitting too close. :sick:

:wink:

Everyone post what seats you got. :D

So how about G-H and J !! sounds good to me!, and Comet about the tickets I need to wait for tomorrow since my car note hast been prcessed yet:|

can' afford any overdrafts, but will buy the tickets tomorrow I'll let you know!!!:)

KAF!!!!If you get in this thread I need to talk to you!!:wave:

Edge will be on fire!!!

others-140.gif
others-140.gif
others-140.gif
others-140.gif
others-140.gif

OK I'm officially in....a certain someone twisted my arm! :wink: I don't wanna be picky but I like an aisle seat :D :reject: Let me know what I need to do....who I ned to pay for the ticket, etc...and thanks BonoFox for working so hard organizing this!

I got tickets! I'm in center row H! haha I'm so excited, everyone go nuts on friday! lets make the real deal!

I'd like to also thank whoever posted that the tickets went on sale or were going to go on sale in an hour I think they said...whoever did that, thank you very very much cause I would never have known to get tickets until it was too late probably...so thank you again, I appreciate all the hard work everyone has gone through to get info. and make this experience all the more easy going and enjoyable! :)

I got my tickets! I'm in row G seats 10 - 13. Me, my two kids and Carek will be sitting here. Yay! Who's sitting by us? :hmm:

We will meet everyone any time anywhere everyone decides.

Back
Top Bottom