U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun - Are you flying down for a vacation or just to see the movie? :hmm:

Wednesday might be a tough night for me to make it down to The Bridge. :reject:

Friday or Saturday (night) would be better

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
kafrun - Are you flying down for a vacation or just to see the movie? :hmm:
Vacation + movie :yes: I worked over the holidays, so I told my clinic they best give me the time off :madwife:

alright so we are for sure seeing it at the bridge?

for some reason i thought we were going to Hollywood...they don't have it listed but how could they not show it in hollywood!

hey does anyone know how the IMAX screen at bridge compares to say the IMAX at universal city walk..i can't find exact sizes for Bridge

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
seating chart:
http://www.thebridgecinemas.com/imax/seating.asp?l=7801

IMAX facts:
http://www.thebridgecinemas.com/imax/imaxquickfacts.asp?l=7801

Gee, I'm getting excited!!! Strange that there's no 7:00pm showing, like there is of I Am Legend, but that's fine with me. The later show (9:30pm) will work better for me, traffic-wise. :hyper:

BF1 - is Cheryl going?

Yeah!! I'm calling Cheryl right now :)

OK I guess we will all be there but we wont be together since you have to buy tickets by seat numbers right?...

I agree 9:30 would be best so we can get something to eat first ;)

Rob33 said:
alright so we are for sure seeing it at the bridge?

for some reason i thought we were going to Hollywood...they don't have it listed but how could they not show it in hollywood!

hey does anyone know how the IMAX screen at bridge compares to say the IMAX at universal city walk..i can't find exact sizes for Bridge

Yeah it's only playing at the Bridge! i wish Universal City Walk would have picked up the movie..It would have been fun to have hung out there

looking at the seating chart Lila posted :

imax-auditorium.gif

What do you guys think of the seats from rows D through F seats 11 through 23? that way we will be in the same seat cluster and talk to each other :)

Last edited:
can i get in on this or is it too late? i've been looking on the bridge website and dont really have any idea when its playing...could someone fill me in please?
*a*

eh oh, i made a dumb mistake in my head...i thought the 23rd was friday for some reason, i guess it is a wednesday...well that sucks

I thought we were seeing it the first day it comes out...alright well then i guess friday the 25th at 9:30

achtung, go to movietickets.com and search for it, i did the advanced search and just typed in U2 3d, and once it finds it you pick your times and click go, you can choose times on there and seating and everything...9:30 on friday the 25th seems like the day most are going, the more the merrier!

achtunganton said:
can i get in on this or is it too late? i've been looking on the bridge website and dont really have any idea when its playing...could someone fill me in please?
*a*

Sure!! All the info is in the previous page (s) and DEFINATELY JOIN US!!!!:happy:
I also posted the seating chart I hope we can all try to sit together that way we can all meet (those of us who havent yet met ;) )

Last edited:
i mite come and bring a friend(who i'm trying to convert to a u2 fan and if this movie holds up to the reviews, this should do it), but i live in SD so its kinda a 2 hour trip for an hour and half movie but i'm looking into it...and glad to see it playing closer on the 15th too, but hopefully i'll make it up to LA
*a*

Lila64 said:
You're coming, bonocomet, right? :hyper: :yippie:

I bet you'll have seen it a few times by the 9:30 showing :giggle:

:hmm: ooh never thought of that!

:wink: I will get to LA earlier because I'm afraid of traffic, so I took the day off :hyper:

So are you coming for sure Lila? Maddy and Hardy too?

Yay! This is cool.

BonoFox1 said:
looking at the seating chart Lila posted :

imax-auditorium.gif

What do you guys think of the seats from rows D through F seats 11 through 23? that way we will be in the same seat cluster and talk to each other :)

Did everyone get tickets already??? :sad: My computer was down.

From all my previous IMAX experiences (at the Irvine Spectrum IMAX), sitting in the back few rows IS PLENTY close enough. That screen is HUGE. So, if you haven't already got your tickets, you may want to scooch back a bit.

I don't want to test the nausea-factor by risking sitting too close. :sick:

:wink:

Everyone post what seats you got. :D

Haven't bought tix yet. I was waiting another day or so :reject:

bonocomet - It will just be Maddy & I. Hardy is not interested :tsk:

Lila64 said:
Haven't bought tix yet. I was waiting another day or so :reject:

bonocomet - It will just be Maddy & I. Hardy is not interested :tsk:

:tsk:

sounds familiar though :rolleyes: :grumpy:

and your sig :lol: :hmm: is there an Adam pic too? :ohmy: :wink:

oh but yay! you and Maddy! :D