U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know.. it would be cheaper for me to fly to Cali than to TO :hmm: Seeing as it doesn't look like this is going to be playing anywhere remotely near me :grumpy:

And I have been invited to So Cal by a few Interlanders.. :hmm:

Just putting it out there.. :shifty:

Hey, what happened to our smilies for Guinness exchange?
bonotap.gif

It opens on Tuesday the 22nd. Should we try for a get together/screening on Friday the 25th or Saturday the 26th? According to the thread in EYKIW, presale tickets are going to be available through Fandango.

Do we know where it's playing yet? I still haven't been able to find it at any theatres in LA or San Diego.

I also have Fandango signed up to alert me when it's playing somewhere here, still haven't heard anything yet. :(

Well, I did a search on the City Walk IMAX theater and is not listed. But... when I typed in the name of the movie... it had a release date of 01/22. What I want to know is if it's going to be released as an IMAX 3D or simply a regular AMC 3D release. I've seen the latter (meet the robinson's) and that was pretty awesome. If they release it in IMAX 3D... man! Because there is a difference, right? Aside from the obvious... bigger screen.

Back
Top Bottom