U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picture143.jpg

(on left side: AdamGroupie and friend, DSmith, See The bird and her cool kids (um sorry you other child didnt come out in this pic :reject: )

Picture241.jpg

See the bird (blonde lady in red) and her 3 awesome kids, below them Blueeyed poet and Kyle

Last edited:
From Starbucks after the movie :)

starbucksgroup1-25-082.jpg

clockwise: oktobergirl, kafrun, dsmith2904, RedrocksU2, FitzChivalry, martha, Steve, bonocomet, BonosLil'Pal94, BonoFox1, Lila64

starbucksgroup1-25-081.jpg

cool pics! I was sitting in seat G 17

I noticed some of you wearing really cool U2 shirts too, how can I get one of those? I saw one with the band and then under it said "All That You Can't Leave Behind"...actually I think that is Bonofox wearing that one, no? I kept turning to my sister and going "whoa look everyone is wearing U2 shirts! those are so cool!" I need one!

or is that a sweatshirt? that is even better! :)

anyway, where's best spot to get a cool U2 shirt...anyone know?

:up: Great pics, thanks for sharing them, looks like a blast was had by all! No fair, you guys got really cool 3D eyewear! In San Diego we got cheap yellow plastic eyewear. Still, it's a GREAT show! Sorry I missed out on the LA gathering, hope to see you all soon! :wink:

Also, a great big hug for kaf :hug: as I read the sorry news about her pup Evie in the other thread. :sad:

I said to Maddy that the guy in the pic with you looked like he could be your brother. Guess I was right :wink: I need to find time to go again, but this time it will have to be at Universal, as it is closer to me than The Bridge. I can't wait!

Great pics, great company, good times :up: It was great to see some of you again and meet the rest of you. I'll have to visit again when sunny California is actually sunny ;) Then again, it was -28 when I got home tonight. I'll take the rain in So Cal any day.

(Thanks so much for the hug, Carek :hug: )

:up: You go, Martha! We pay $14 at Edwards IMAX in San Diego.

Kaf, you are welcome for the hug, sorry I didn't make it to meet you. I feel so badly for what you are going through, I wanted to make sure you got the extra hug. Take care :hug:

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for the great welcome and a wonderful time. So great to see the movie with so many other U2 fans. My kids had a great time too.

We had a great day at Disneyland the next day (Thanks Bob and DD!!!) Sarah (my youngest) plucked up her courage and rode Splash Mountain, the Matterhorn and Space Mountain for the first time! It was great.

We made it home last night, crossing the Grapevine again; I kept expecting Noah and his ark to go floating past us, but never did….

Anyway, it was an Awesome movie….unfortunately, the strongest feeling I came away from it with was I WANT MORE!!! I think it’s called a U2 Ache….

(very sorry to hear of bad news with kaf's pup too.) :(

Days later and I'm still thinking about how great the show was.

Giant 3-D Edge Arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drool:

SeeTheBird, it was so nice meeting you and your children. I'm guessing we'll be seeing all of you again on the next tour ;)

U2Fanatic4Ever, the IE (Inland Empire) is east of Los Angeles. I live in Ontario.

martha said:
Irvine Spectrum is cheaper than the Bridge, but has crappy glasses. But I'll go again next weekend, and every weekend after for as long as I can. :shifty:
did you see it saturday (01-26-08) at 9:30 pm? a bunch of my friends and i were there! the glasses were indeed crappy when i look at the cool glasses you guys got at the Bridge!
i cannot WAIT to see this movie again.
the audience was kinda dead when I watched it. there were MULTIPLE times in the movie where it was REALLY hard for me to not jump up and rock out with joy. I would've done it all by myself (my friends told me in advance they weren't going to if no one else in the theater was doing it, lol) if I was sitting towards the back, but we were in the 2nd row, hahaha

Isn't it ironic that nearly EVERYONE (everyone, EVERYONE EVERY ONE!!) who sees this automatically can't wait to see it again ... and again and again and some of us 6 times :wink:

dsmith2904 said:
Giant 3-D Edge Arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
I'll see your giant 3D Edge arms (Very nice indeed!) and raise you one Giant 3D Sweaty Bono Neck!! :D

SeeTheBird, it was so nice meeting you and your children. I'm guessing we'll be seeing all of you again on the next tour ;)
Thank you, it was great meeting you as well. "The next tour" I like the way that sounds....I (we) can't wait....we'll be hoping to see everyone again.

I'm hoping in the mean time, the movie may come closer to home..if not, we may have to come back down. Oh well. ;)

Carek1230 said:
Isn't it ironic that nearly EVERYONE (everyone, EVERYONE EVERY ONE!!) who sees this automatically can't wait to see it again ... and again and again and some of us 6 times :wink:

it's weird, the second I got home, I was left with this sick feeling inside me that made me desperate for more...i've only seen it once :(

i'm worried that the Bridge will stop showing it soon...should I be?

Back
Top Bottom