U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:

Hey! It was cold today. It was all the way down to 59 this afternoon.

:D

Oh my.. did you get out ur parka?

kinda like this:
9.gif
right??

Nice to see everyone last night!

Loved the movie! Esp The Fly, Vertigo, as I read somewhere, the real star of the show is = South American Crowd!!!

I'm glad I got there early since the theater sold my seats to some ladies that got there that night. I saw their ticket stub and it was the same exact seat numbers. I think that happened to a few people.

Chrisedge said:
Nice to see everyone last night!

Loved the movie! Esp The Fly, Vertigo, as I read somewhere, the real star of the show is = South American Crowd!!!

I'm glad I got there early since the theater sold my seats to some ladies that got there that night. I saw their ticket stub and it was the same exact seat numbers. I think that happened to a few people.

:ohmy: whoa. How did they resolve that?

(Did we meet? :reject: so sorry! I met so many people last night, some of you I only caught real names and not the Interference name)

Great, just hoping they would make it safely...so, how many times has bonocomet seen this movie? and how many more times will she????

Doozer called last night and wants BAW to join her in Irvine but we're pretty busy in the office, unknown at this point...:)

It was great meeting some of you at Islands and hanging out with my friends. Yes The Fly was amazing and just rocked! I couldnt sit still the whole time and looked around and saw most people just sitting and watching. My roommate just came back from Argentina this week. She went back to visit family for christmas. I told her about the concert film and now she is going to see it with me. I loved it how Bono was so close and almost touching me and watching Edge up close playing guitar...:)

OMG U2 3D was just..simply fucking brilliant...i want to see it again!

I was impressed with the Bridge...the ushers were cool, everything was organized and everything went smooth...

I actually got in the theater at around 9:20....and I absolutely loved the fact that U2 music was playing in the background haha...it was so perfect!

btw, whoever took out that lighter before the film started...:rockon:
I got a good laugh out of that! :up:

i can't remember what song it was but bono got really really close to your face during one song and it was the funniest moment of the film...i couldn't stop laughing...it was SO WEIRD! but awesome nonetheless!

I loved how intimate the film experience was...the film really made you feel like you were on stage with the band, and even more, it put me in bono's shoes....and it was just awesome seeing this one guy move 90,000 people in a jam packed stadium like he does...BONO FUCKING ROCKS...the other highlight for me was the incredible shots of the drums and Larry! The drums were so cool to see in 3D...and in dvds and other 2D stuff you get short glimpses of Larry playing the drums, but in this, you get the full on Larry experience...(his drumset looked awesome too! :))

I thought the film makers really did a great job showing people running through the turn stalls and into the stadium...It got my adrenaline going!

my favorite performances of the show were Vertigo, Miss Sarejevo, Pride, Streets, and One, but I really enjoyed just everything...even the declaration of human rights thing wasn't bad, i expected it to feel longer and more energy-killing for some reason. And even when Bono asked people to take out there digital devices before One, that was just awesome- btw, there was some beatiful soft singing in the background during that part, was that Bono?

the crowd really was unbelievable from beginning to end...it reminded of Slane Castle totally...also, the directors did a great job of showing this massive stadium and everyone in it...it seemed like they totally captured the U2 stadium show experience!

The 3D technology was better than I ever expected it to be- the glasses were comfortable and it was pleasing to the eyes to watch the movie in them..everything was crystal clear, it was great! I give this film a 10/10 easily...and to be the first rock concert filmed with this technology just makes it all the more special...it was a genius move to make this film, and a very effective way to keep U2 fans even more pumped up for the next tour!

The movie was amazing. My mom wants to see it so, darn, I may have to go again.

U2Fanatic4ever, I lived in Canoga Park when I was small, my grandparents lived in Reseda for ages (and are now in Thousand Oaks after having "escaped" to Northern California for a while) and my dad has lived pretty much everywhere in the Valley. Now I'm an IE girl (but still say "like" way too much).

dsmith2904 said:
The movie was amazing. My mom wants to see it so, darn, I may have to go again.

U2Fanatic4ever, I lived in Canoga Park when I was small, my grandparents lived in Reseda for ages (and are now in Thousand Oaks after having "escaped" to Northern California for a while) and my dad has lived pretty much everywhere in the Valley. Now I'm an IE girl (but still say "like" way too much).

Ahh.. I see.. cool.. Where is IE?

Lila64 said:
Nice review Rob. Now why didn't you come talk to any interferencers? You were in our row, no? :wink:

sorry! I wanted to but I didn't know who was who! I was sure a lot of interferencers were there which was awesome but the only person I recognized was BonoFox1 because she was wearing a name tag...If I got there a little earlier then it would've been easier, but by the time I started seeing name tags the guy already started talking over the loud speaker and everyone was settling in...

I guess you could say I was a bit shy as well haha :wink:

Carek: I saw someone taking pictures, I think BonoFox1...so maybe ask her :)

BonoFox1 should have some pics, and I believe bonocomet has some from our Starbucks post-show gathering.

Oh Rob! It's ok. I just want to know what seat you were in :giggle: And yes, the Interferences, a harmless bunch, had name tags on. It was fun fun fun! Can we do it again :hyper: :wink:

:wave: next time Rob!

I was too shy to say anything the first time I was in a roomful of Interferencers too. :reject:

and my daughter did take a couple pics, I'll post them when she downloads them from her camera.

Back
Top Bottom