U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FitzChivalry said:
reeses_pieces.jpg
:combust:

Rob33 said:
I've never been to the bridge before...actually I haven't seen an IMAX movie in a really loooong time...i'm having trouble getting good pics of the theater area seating...i think they have some decent ones on the site...has anyone found anything?

aside from the seating chart you mean?...The site really doesnt have a good pic of the screen ect...

The seating chart was posted a few times in this thread:)

BonoFox1 said:

aside from the seating chart you mean?...The site really doesnt have a good pic of the screen ect...

The seating chart was posted a few times in this thread:)

yeah i know i saw those pics, thanks that was helpful, but yeah i'm talking about actual photos of the theaters...thanks anyway :)

I actually never been there myself. I'm going to have to Mapquest it.

So..........what's the update on the meeting place?

Its just north of LAX by a couple miles...its actually Westchester because of the 90045 zip code...

As you travel north on the I-405 from the airport area, exit at Howard Hughes Parkway...it leads right up to the center...same if you come in from the I-10, travel south and exit at HHP...you can see the monstrosity of buildings on the west ridge....have fun.

Thos. Bros. map 702 H-7

Oh crap that reminds me I better figure out where to take out a loan to pay for movie refreshments! Why do they have to be so expensive? I could sneak some in too tho. Hot Tamales, anyone?!! :drool:

Ok ok, milk duds for Fox and comet, jr mints for Fitz and Lila, extra peanut butter for Carlos, anything else? :hmm:

Now where are we meeting up? :hyper:

OMG hahahah speaking of candy, last summer, a whole bunch of us camped out to watch Pirates of the Caribbean III, and when we got to the counter to buy candy, our cahsier's nametag said "ABEL" i waited until my friend had paid and received his change, and then i said very excitedly "hey abel, did you know that your name is an acronym for all the members of U2? Adam, Bono, Edge, and Larry!!" and he kinda just looked at me with an uncomfortable smile and i ran away laughing.
good times.

Last edited:
Lila is under the weather.
Lila is not in charge of nametags :grumpy:
Lila still likes Junior Mints :)
Lila hopes to be well next Friday :sigh:

blueyedpoet said:

So I don't actually know any of you, but I'd love to go as well. Is this on the date of the release? And, can i join?

The more, the merrier!! We're meeting Friday the 25th around 7 at the Islands near The Bridge. Details on the center here.

Do you have your tickets yet? Post your seats (if you'd like) and I can update the seating chart. :nerd:

blueyedpoet said:

So I don't actually know any of you, but I'd love to go as well. Is this on the date of the release? And, can i join?

Of course you can join! :wink:

But it's NOT on the day of the release. We're going 2 days later on Friday the 25th. Most of us already got our tickets online at movietickets.com

Hope to see you there! :D

Back
Top Bottom