U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) compliments of dsmith2904

u23dlagang.jpg

Ok, so we have;

RedrocksU2
Bonocomet and kids.
BonoFox1
Carek
Mysticchild
Martha & Steve
Lila & Maddy
Fitz
Devlin

who else?!

dsmith2904 said:

Fitz, I'm very excited to finally meet you!

Awww! :hug: Me too! :D

:scratch: But actually, I think we may have already met . . . briefly. Did you go to the BAW/Sicy Birthday Bash in. . . . ???. . . late '06 I think it was?

I have a memory of being overwhelmed b/c I was introduced to everyone at once and I had all these "usernames" and "real names" flying at me all at once! :lol: But I think I remember dsmith being one of them???

Regardless, it will be great to get to spend some quality time with you! :D

:hyper:

(Oh, and for whoever is keeping count -- I am bringing my friend Mike with me. He's not an Interferencer, but he's still a cool guy. :wink: )

So I've been thinking......does buttered popcorn fly farther and faster through the air than unbuttered popcorn? :hmm: Maybe this is a project for The Answer Guys or Mythbusters!

FitzChivalry said:

Awww! :hug: Me too! :D

:scratch: But actually, I think we may have already met . . . briefly. Did you go to the BAW/Sicy Birthday Bash in. . . . ???. . . late '06 I think it was?

I have a memory of being overwhelmed b/c I was introduced to everyone at once and I had all these "usernames" and "real names" flying at me all at once! :lol: But I think I remember dsmith being one of them???

Regardless, it will be great to get to spend some quality time with you! :D

:hyper:

(Oh, and for whoever is keeping count -- I am bringing my friend Mike with me. He's not an Interferencer, but he's still a cool guy. :wink: )

I was there but was also overwhelmed by meeting a lot of new people. Maybe we'll remember each other on Friday. :)

I've never been to the bridge before...actually I haven't seen an IMAX movie in a really loooong time...i'm having trouble getting good pics of the theater area seating...i think they have some decent ones on the site...has anyone found anything?

Back
Top Bottom