U2 3D in DC!! Who's going???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

cuz ur not gonna go alone! that why the angry look...

OK OK!!!!!

Whatcha doing this weekend? It's playing in Baltimore, correct?

Maybe.................

Too bad, we can't drag Kimla to come down. She sent me a text msg about not wanting to see it without other U2 fans!

skjuls said:

OK OK!!!!!

Whatcha doing this weekend? It's playing in Baltimore, correct?

Maybe.................

Too bad, we can't drag Kimla to come down. She sent me a text msg about not wanting to see it without other U2 fans!

she sent me that same text to and i texted her back and told her to get her butt down here..

hmm...i don't know. since it'll be out in more local theaters by then i kinda wanna see it at potomac mills or something...just to compare the digital theaters to the imax theaters. :nerd:
i'll see what my entourage is up to. i'm going to try and coerce some new recruits as well.

unico said:
hmm...i don't know. since it'll be out in more local theaters by then i kinda wanna see it at potomac mills or something...just to compare the digital theaters to the imax theaters. :nerd:
i'll see what my entourage is up to. i'm going to try and coerce some new recruits as well.

i am planning on seeing it again too in the digital theaters as well to see the difference. I don't think I have a limit on the number of times I want to see this. :D

If the entourage and you can make it, would be a blast especially since we will have some hang out time to go along with it this time.
C'mon girly.. maybe we can talk steve and wifey to come too..

unico said:
BAH! You MUST see it with us, to make up for you ducking us at the last showing. ;) :p

OK, since there were no other comments, we have booked our tix for Saturday the 16th at 5:45, and then we can go for dinner afterwards.

Sound good?

Mrs. Edge said:
OK, since there were no other comments, we have booked our tix for Saturday the 16th at 5:45, and then we can go for dinner afterwards.

Sound good?

okie, doke

I will go and book mine...dinner after sounds yummy...

wonder what is up with Steve, haven't seen him in here in a while.. I will PM him about this..

hallo, guys & gals! sorry i haven't been on much----i started a new rotation at work and my schedule stinks (6:30am-6pm M-F, and 6am-2pm Sat.), so I've spent most of my free time with Mons & the baby, and not much at all on here. :sigh:

Anyway, I didn't come on here first, so didn't see the plans for the 16th.......until after I've already bought tix for this Saturday at 4PM. D'oh! The 16th may not have worked for us anyway, so I guess it's okay. After that, here's to checking it out in the digital theaters! :hyper:

i just bought my ticket for this saturday at 4pm. some of my friends will be out of town this weekend, and the others just haven't responded. so i'm just gonna go ahead. anybody up for going to hard rock afterwards?

I'll try to be at the 4pm Sat. show as well - I'll look for you all in the line outside if I go.

Mrs. Edge said:

Sound good?

ok jess, got tix for me, hubby, son and Kimla (u2forlife)

unico said:
awesome!!! see you there!

After I got my ticket at the box office, the same security guard was talking to another group of fans :lol:. I think it's a daily routine for him.

Mrs. Edge said:
we have booked our tix for Saturday the 16th at 5:45

I'll try to make that one too.

Last edited:
ntalwar said:

After I got my ticket at the box office, the same security guard was talking to another group of fans :lol:. I think it's a daily routine for him.

I'll try to make that one too.

:D
terrific! glad you are going to both showings.. see you on the 16th!! Maybe we all can chat a little longer this time.. Hope you can make dinner after.. That's our plan (jess and Paul and my groupies)

yay that was so much fun! this time we sat in the very front row (fashionably late b/c we're hot). it was actually REALLY cool! you really feel like you're there in the crowd, especially with the people sitting atop shoulders in front of you. like, you try to push them out the way and you can't!! i also tried to pinch a few cameras, but to no avail.

it's just as awesome the 2nd time round.

I'm sure we'll be able to make it. We'll just have to leave early and get home late. It's all part of living with the planet's worst subway system.

Back
Top Bottom