U2 3D in DC!! Who's going???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got 4 tix for the 7:30 show. Woo-hoo!!! :hyper:

Will be there with Monica (Mrs. Utoo) and hopefully my brother-in-law and a friend. I'm up for meeting anywhere...I'll have to see when the rest of my crew can get together so I can say when we'll be there.

RademR--- I love the restaurant Jaleo, which is nearby. Best Spanish tapas place---get the sangria & the datiles (dates wrapped in bacon and fried....:drool: ).

Utoo said:
Just got 4 tix for the 7:30 show. Woo-hoo!!! :hyper:

Will be there with Monica (Mrs. Utoo) and hopefully my brother-in-law and a friend. I'm up for meeting anywhere...I'll have to see when the rest of my crew can get together so I can say when we'll be there.

RademR--- I love the restaurant Jaleo, which is nearby. Best Spanish tapas place---get the sangria & the datiles (dates wrapped in bacon and fried....:drool: ).

:yippie: :hyper:

cool! glad you got em and now we have to wait 2 weeks..

ntalwar said:

The closest are north of Pennsylvania Ave. (7th - 9th) and the 7th street corridor - a large cluster around the Verizon Center.

TenPenh (corner of tenth and pennsylvania) is one block north of the constitution avenue entrance of the museum - very good asian fusion. A little pricey, and definitely more restaurant than bar. I've been three or four times and it is very good. You can see the menu on their website: www.tenpenh.com

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:

:yippie: :hyper:

cool! glad you got em and now we have to wait 2 weeks..

Maybe less if we can figure out this "preview nights" thing from Best Buy we talked about in the other thread. I'm a rewards member too, but still nothing on the Best Buy web site.

Utoo said:

Definetly. I went to the one in Crystal City a couple nights ago actually :wink:

Where is everyone going before the show? I'll be there enjoying some sangria, so feel free to join. It's just me and my girlfriend. Thinking I should be up there around 5.

Either way, see you guys there! From the reviews, I can't wait.

Ok everyone, so are we officially meeting in the museum lobby at 6pm to say 6:30pm (unico I know you and patti are gonna be there later but if you get in earlier come on down) and then get in line together? Let's get a consensus here so that we all are on the same page. And also maybe exchange a few cell phone numbers. Post here your thoughts and either email or PM me ur digits...:D

I think the dinner get together isn't going to pan out for everyone (different schedules and all) and that just meeting up before the show would be an easier thing to do. Me, my hubby, my son and a couple of friends are going to hit dc about 5pm and get a bite to eat somewhere then do the meet up...

I think I'm going to be a little late, probably get there around 7pm. I hope 1/2 hour before the show will be enough time to get my tickets and get a good seat.

Like I mentioned, I'll be at Jaleo so if anyone wants to come by, let me know.

My cell is 7033142238.

should be good times, hopefully it feels like we're at the actual concert. might fill the void until the next tour :wink:

:dance:

I still haven't worked out what my crew is able to do....if they're all going to be late, I'll meet up with you guys and they can join us when they get there.

This is going to be sweet. :D

Utoo said:
:dance:

I still haven't worked out what my crew is able to do....if they're all going to be late, I'll meet up with you guys and they can join us when they get there.

This is going to be sweet. :D

you said it! :D can't wait...

took a couple hours off of work so I can enjoy this day...

OMG, am I late to this party. I just found the thread now!

I haven't read through the whole thing yet, but hopefully I did the right thing in booking Wednesday at 7:30. Paul and I will be there! We are also up for dinner beforehand. :hyper:

^Wahoo! Glad you guys are coming!

For dinner, RademR is going to Jaleo nearby (chime in if your plans have changed, RR).

I talked with my BIL & friend and we'll be getting to the museum at 6:30. 2 days!

Mrs. Edge said:
OMG, am I late to this party. I just found the thread now!

I haven't read through the whole thing yet, but hopefully I did the right thing in booking Wednesday at 7:30. Paul and I will be there! We are also up for dinner beforehand. :hyper:

you sure did the right thing! You must be psychic!!! That's when we all are going.! SO GLAD UR COMING!! WOOT!!! This will be so much fun.. I am jumping out of my skin in excitement. :D

My group should be downtown having a bite to eat somewhere about 5 to 5:30ish, gotta figure that out still.. (my son won't do spanish tapas rademr so we are gonna have to go somewhere else).

U2Fanatic4ever said:

My group should be downtown having a bite to eat somewhere about 5 to 5:30ish, gotta figure that out still.. (my son won't do spanish tapas rademr so we are gonna have to go somewhere else).

2 MORE DAYS!!!

Thats totally cool; I hope to see you guys up there at the show!

RademR said:

2 MORE DAYS!!!

Thats totally cool; I hope to see you guys up there at the show!

yep! You most definitely will! I hope we can all sit together or at least in the same area. I am told that we should pick seats not up front but middle towards back... Am I right on this folks?

i'll be there at the 7:30 show. hard for me to get there much before 7, but i just purchased my ticket and am excited for the show.

:up:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

yep! You most definitely will! I hope we can all sit together or at least in the same area. I am told that we should pick seats not up front but middle towards back... Am I right on this folks?

middle sounds good to me. I should be there at 7 at the latest.

Irvine511 said:
i'll be there at the 7:30 show. hard for me to get there much before 7, but i just purchased my ticket and am excited for the show.

:up:

:yippie: more people are coming!! Glad to hear it and look forward to meeting you then..!

I have no idea what anyone here looks like except for unico, patti and utoo. So y'all introduce yourselves ok? Don't be shy!:D

Back
Top Bottom