U2 3D in DC!! Who's going???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering the same thing! I don't know DC very well at all, (nor does Paul - we just go there to work, but haven't explored beyond that) so if you have any suggestions, we are all ears! :)

Woohoo! Awesome time last night. The place was packed to the gills, and there seemed to be a lot of "casual" U2 fans, as well as a few museum-goers who decided it would be fun to see an IMAX movie, regardless of what it was about (so get there early if you do the DC one).

It was great meeting and re-meeting everyone, and I apologize if my choice of cuisine adversely affected anyone's waistline. :lol: I know that I just about needed to be rolled out of there in a wheelbarrow.

cydewaze said:
Woohoo! Awesome time last night. The place was packed to the gills, and there seemed to be a lot of "casual" U2 fans, as well as a few museum-goers who decided it would be fun to see an IMAX movie, regardless of what it was about (so get there early if you do the DC one).

It was great meeting and re-meeting everyone, and I apologize if my choice of cuisine adversely affected anyone's waistline. :lol: I know that I just about needed to be rolled out of there in a wheelbarrow.

Yeah..... great nite again...! And yes the theater was completely filled.. No running late again for me... ugh.. Learned my lesson.

Paul,
I loved the cuisine, it was yummy. I too, thought my tummy was gonna burst walking out of there.. but we had to walk quite a distance to get back to the car so it worked itself out.. By the time we got to the car my stomach felt better..:D

It was so great seeing you and jess I really do hope we could meet up again. We had such a fun time...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom