U2 360º rose Bowl viewing party Salt Lake City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2elshanator

Babyface
Here is a link to my FaceBook page for those wishing to attend the U2 360 Rose Bowl DVD viewing party in the Salt Lake City area: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook... I live about 30 miles north of Salt Lake City and have limited space available. We are hoping to get about 20 people for the party so if you want to attend please let me know or if the link doesn't work, email me at estockseth@earthlink.net
DATE: Wednesday June 2nd
PLACE: The Biggest, Little U2 Fan in the World's house
2196 E Deer Run Dr, South Weber, UT 84405
TIME: 7pm
We are watching the DVD, and you need to wear a U2 shirt if you have one, please bring a snack to share, there is a top secret craft project which will be announced the day of the party so if you have pipe cleaners or cardboard or foil or toilet paper tubes or glue or duck tape please bring it with you. The DVD lasts about two and a half hours. There also might be prizes given away so please let me know if you are going to attend. This party is Courtesy of http://www.facebook.com/l/d74ec;U2.com's Official Fan Club Zootopia" We have room for about 20 people so please RSVP asap.

I've been thinking about a way to make this Launch Party not just about fun, but a way to give back, and the African Well Fund gave me just what I was looking for. They have put together a Get Well Fund For Bono initiative. Most of us will be missing out on seeing U2 this year due to Bono's back injury and we know he's devastated about it. What better way to cheer him up than to give to one of his favorite charities.

If you are attending the Launch Party please consider donating that night -- I'll collect the money and send it on to the AWF, and if you can't join us, but would still like to contribute please visit the AWF's Get Well Bono Fund Cause Page at: Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

Thanks to Tillie Elvrum for the donation idea

Back
Top Bottom