Tribute Wars 4, live from BB King's in Times Square... f/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
What: Tribute Wars 4
When: Saturday, 9/27/03; 8:30pm
Where: B.B. King's Blues Club & Grill
Who:

SYNCHRONICITY
As the biggest and most influential band of the late 70s and early 80s, The Police's legacy remains intact to this day. The Police still are for millions of fans, the band with the most interesting story and sound in rock. SYNCHRONICTY performs all the greatest hits of the POLICE

BADFISH
BADFISH have been tearing up the east coast club circuit performing the best of SUBLIME. They have quickly become one of the top-drawing tribute bands on the scene with their infectious versions of SUBLIME songs.

and most importantly...
THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE
Unforgettable Fire is believed by many to be the closest thing to being at an actual U2 show. In addition to performing the complete repertoire of U2 music, from Boy to All That You Can't Leave Behind, we do everything in our power (from lights to costumes) to recreate the live U2 show experience for our audiences.

others TBA

standing room only...
-Tickets: $15 advance; $20 at the door
-Doors open at 7pm
-Must be 18 or older to enter

For more info, check out B.B. King's Home Page

Bradyvox and I are actually going to be on vacation in NYC that weekend. I think that we will be at this show!

What perfect timing! I have always wanted to see Unforgettable Fire.

bb2.jpg

Not to be trite - but you must be joking - how long will the Ramones tribute be? Let me see....10 songs X 2 min per song...LOL..j/k...the Ramones are cool but...

I'd stick with the Police.. ;)

:wave:

The Police tribute would be the No. 1 reason I would have gone to this actually. Not that I don't want to hear UF and the other guys (whoever the hell Sublime are) but, damn, the Police were a great band.

Cheers

Mick

Back
Top Bottom