The return of The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:
Hey, are the guy playing anywhere the Feb 13-15? I'lll be in town and would like to check them out

Chas

Upcoming Unforgettable Fire Shows
●Fri. 2/4- Flannery's, 14th & 7th, Manhattan
●Sat. 2/12- O'Donoghue's, Hoboken, NJ
●Fri. 2/18- Toad's Place, New Haven, CT
●Sat. 3/12- Mulcahy's, Wantagh, Long Island
●Fri. 3/18- BB King's, Times Square, Manhattan
●Fri. 3/26- Rookies Bar, Cromwell, CT

Numb1075 said:
Michelle on the air - I've been known to frequent just about every bar in WP - Dunnes, Finns, Gryphons, James Joyce, Dooleys, Pats, Kelly's on and on

LOL. K I know James Joyce and the one next to it, think it's Lazy Boy or something like that? Was a bit um... :drunk: to remember that one. So looks like I'll meet you and other U2 NY nuts tomorrow then :wink: And Headache... I'll try and remember to bring pics of Tony's um... Times Sq rendezvouz :hmm:

mishka
boom, boom... vrooom!

alright, Headache, you f-in' bitch, I'm gonna be there with my red Edge shirt with a big number 5 on it. You better find me and say hi or you will have to go to Free Your Mind and tell them how much you love Kerry. [ps- my real name is not sharky, it's Jenny. Shocking, I know.]

Great show, great night....have major headache.

Will post pics later..

*retires to couch with hangover blanket*

sharky said:
alright, Headache, you f-in' bitch, I'm gonna be there with my red Edge shirt with a big number 5 on it. You better find me and say hi or you will have to go to Free Your Mind and tell them how much you love Kerry. [ps- my real name is not sharky, it's Jenny. Shocking, I know.]

i was already three beers deep by the time you posted this message... didn't see it till just now... oh well :shrug:

great show... played 5 songs off the new album...
-vertigo
-all because of you
-miracle drug
-sometimes you can't make it on your own
-crumbs from your table

as promised...sorry..too damn hungover and tired to resize 'em

267314148rMjYQD_ph.jpg

267314236HbXFSf_ph.jpg

267321311IqEnCK_ph.jpg
267321369xRLvDL_ph.jpg

267314148rMjYQD_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone at this show remember the set list? I'm always interested to see what kind of hidden gems they pull out....:rockon:

Remember the set list? I hardly remember gettin home...

Shannon...I cant post these pics...whats your email addy? Ill let you post em for me....

hopefully you took a train home and not a car -

daddy's not gonna pay for your crashed car

ready to let go of the steering wheel

couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom