The Ohio Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was surveying Natural Gas lines yesterday in Xenia Ohio ( I check them for leaks near houses/buildings) anyway I saw a black small SUV with a plate that said this

U2 BABY

So I looked in the window & he had U2 CD's the Rare & Remastered in the front

I wonder how much it costs to get a plate like that

I want one that says

U2NLOTH

LOL

:blahblah:

It costs me $85 every year for my plates.

So---any takers???...I need a buddy...

Wish that I could... Chicago 1 was just not enough. Hoping the 2010 dates will be out end of this part of the tour. Going to make for a long, cold & snowy winter here in neo.

ACHTNG 1 is my plate...and I :heart: it.

Wish that I could... Chicago 1 was just not enough. Hoping the 2010 dates will be out end of this part of the tour. Going to make for a long, cold & snowy winter here in neo.

ACHTNG 1 is my plate...and I :heart: it.

You tease!!! I know I'm going through major withdrawls too...:giggle:

Are you in the Cleveland area? I've seen another plate around here: U2 ROX.

Maybe we should have a U2/Interference meet-up to get through the winter.

:hmm:

You tease!!! I know I'm going through major withdrawls too...:giggle:

Are you in the Cleveland area? I've seen another plate around here: U2 ROX.

Maybe we should have a U2/Interference meet-up to get through the winter.

:hmm:

Sorry to tease... wish I could go to that show. Having withdrawals too. Trying to wait patiently for the dates to come out for next year.

Yeppers from the Cleveland area about 20 minutes or so from the downtown area . I haven't seen any plates yet, but I am sure I will.

The get together sounds great :up: Definatley would be a good idea for over the winter months to do something like that. It's always nice having other fans to get together. Definatley could use another U2 buddy, because I think I am driving my hubby nuts with it.

It's always nice having other fans to get together. Definatley could use another U2 buddy, because I think I am driving my hubby nuts with it.

:hug:
Me too.......:lol:

That's why I needed a travel buddy....the hubby likes U2, but not to the degree I do...

Well maybe I'll try to pull something together before the holidays....I managed to pull off the Chicago Meet-up...it was fun...:D

:hug:
Me too.......:lol:

That's why I needed a travel buddy....the hubby likes U2, but not to the degree I do...

Well maybe I'll try to pull something together before the holidays....I managed to pull off the Chicago Meet-up...it was fun...:D

It's always good having a travel buddy. Hubby likes U2 also, but I guess you can say he doesn't get as excited as I do. :hyper:

Sounds like an idea a get together. Will definatley be there...
and if you need some help with the gathering just let me know. :hug:

Any Ohioans ever been to The Lifestyles Pavillion in Columbus

I am taking our 20y/o to see Snow Patrol this evening

What time should we arrive if the opening act starts at 7p.m. & parking any ideas.....?

If you have been here before tell me what I am in store for please:huh:

One word

Bootlegs:drool:

:up: Totally agree... although I don't have many, the few I do have will soon become warn out with all the months we are going to have to wait until the next set of shows.

... definatley a thing to be put on my to do list search for more bootlegs

Dates are up for 2010 no Ohio, but there are some other shows that are possible. Anyone doing some traveling this coming up summer? :hmm:

Ditto on East Lansing:up::up:

Hoping for either one of these three or all three:ohmy:

OSU Stadium/Cleveland Browns Stadium/Paul Brown Stadium:drool:

Well I hope they squeeze in at least ONE Ohio date...seems to me that they like going the college stadium route, so maybe Columbus will be in play. Who knows? They don't have a lot of shows at Cleveland Browns Stadium, one of the last ones was Kenny Chesney and there were so many people using the restrooms that the sewage/plumbing lines broke causing major damage to the stadium. :huh:

Will be traveling to East Lansing as well, glad to know that there will be others traveling too. Thinking about Chicago again and hoping to get to Philly. Hoping for an Ohio date, but we will just have to wait and see.

Just don't know what to do for now, hoping they post other dates soon to make the decision easier. My daughter wants to go to a show it will be her first concert, just don't know which show to take her too.

Out of the four shows I hit this Leg the two College one's were nice b/c no stumblin drunks coming to & fro (C'Ville & Raleigh):up::up:

:up:Thanks for that bit of info...definatley something to take into consideration when taking my daughter to one of the shows.

Back
Top Bottom