The Ohio Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
::: peeks into thread :::

:wave: I wondered when this thread was going to pop back up. Glad to see it again. thank you 2morrow for reviving it.

Is N. KY close enough to pop in? :wave:

We must have all been pretty close to each other... I was at the Cleveland show inside the elipse as well. Right in front of Bono (pretty much dead center).

Ohio! ok, well I don't live in Ohio anymore, but I'm originally from Columbus, someday I'll move back. I go back "home" every chance I get.
All my relatives live in Ohio.

Bringing this baby back from the dead! Hello fellow Ohioans! :)

I'm Elena and I've lived in Ohio all my life. Grew up in Marysville and currently reside in West Chester. My parents still live up in the Columbus area.

A little tour history...
ZooTV - Philly
Pop - Columbus
Elevation - Columbus
Vertigo - Cleveland

EngGirl:wave:

Do you remember me from the Vertigo Tour Days? LOL

I am thinking seriously about going to the Chicago show on 9-12-09:love:

I already Mapquested it ( Five hour drive three hundred miles from Dayton )

I just don't know how hard it will be to get tickets..... for the Vertigo Tour I used ETS Tours but I can't seem to find them online

I still work for Vectren

EngGirl:wave:

Do you remember me from the Vertigo Tour Days? LOL

I am thinking seriously about going to the Chicago show on 9-12-09:love:

I already Mapquested it ( Five hour drive three hundred miles from Dayton )

I just don't know how hard it will be to get tickets..... for the Vertigo Tour I used ETS Tours but I can't seem to find them online

I still work for Vectren

I remember you! I haven't thought much about the Cgicago show. I'm waiting to see if any OH shows will be announced for 2010 first. I've got a presale code, so I'll be using that when the right show is announced. If you decide for Chicago--good luck!

Well I thought I would give the Ohio thread a shot in the arm LOL:wave:

EngGirl & all Ohio U2 L:heart:ver's

So far I have two GA Floor Tickets for 10-1-09 Scott Stadium in Va.

& two seats for Chicago Dos (9-13-09) Section 353 Row 8:reject:

My wife panicked & bought them after trying for hours but o well:hug:

By the way I saw my first ever U2 Tribute Band on 4-25-09 in Fisher's Indiana they are called VertigoUSA all I can say is when they did WTSHNN I thought the roof was gonna cave in:rockon:(I hate that icon but....)

Also on June 6th at The Dublin Pub in Dayton Ohio is going to be another U2 Tribute Band called TheU2Incident now I have not seen them but I have heard they are really really good

Lastly August 20th at The Fraze Pavillion in Kettering Ohio for $10 a person will be U2 Tribute Band Joshua Tree from Massachusettes

:wave:

Hi Seth---hey saw the U2incident at HOB Cleveland last week...they are only ok.

If they ever come around ElevationUSA from Chicago are awesome. My favorite by far.

Maybe they'll play in Chicago before the shows. Hope to meet some Ohio peeps in Chi-town!!!

PartyGirl I am glad you said that because I was thinking about driving from Dayton to Canton this Friday 5-8-09 to see U2Incident in Canton , Ohio

A 3.5 hour drive but probably not worth it:reject:

Sorry about that I said Canton twice:reject: LOL

Some girl on another forum RAVED about them at The House Of Blues on the 17th:huh:

No way :down: The music was OK but the singer was bad...he was a whole octive out of Bono's range.

I'm picky, ElevationUSA would be worth the drive, not U2 Incident. I'm glad I did not pay for the tickets cause I'd be pissed :angry:

Thanks so much PartyGirl for telling me not only did you just save me seven hours on the road but a beatin from my wife:madwife::corn:

She saw my post about wanting to go & said "Are you crazy boy!"

LOL

Strange though there was a girl on another forum raving about them & the video screens that night at HOB

Last Saturday I took all four kids to see VertigoUSA in Indianapolis they were very good my only negative comment would be the lead singer on songs he should have known I am talking old school U2 songs he had to look down at some notebook he had & he still messed up some of the lyrics:doh:

I was surveying Natural Gas lines yesterday in Xenia Ohio ( I check them for leaks near houses/buildings) anyway I saw a black small SUV with a plate that said this

U2 BABY

So I looked in the window & he had U2 CD's the Rare & Remastered in the front

I wonder how much it costs to get a plate like that

I want one that says

U2NLOTH

LOL

:blahblah:

Back
Top Bottom