The Ohio Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Hi all.

U2 3D is now playing at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum now through Jan 2. I was thinking about organising a U2/Interference Fan meet up and was wondering if any of you would be interested. I'm thinking of a tour of RRHoF (which includes the Movie) and maybe food and beverages at the House Of Blues. If we get a large enough grou[p maybe I could find out about getting a special tour of the museum.

So I guess I'd like to know what days work better for people: Friday. Sat. or Sundays.

And When people would be interested: End of November. Beginning or Mid December?

Thanks for your imput. If you live in Ohio and are within driving distance of Cleveland and want to make a week-end trip out if it---that would be cool. I can tell you other fun/cool things to do around the city.

I think it would be fun to meet-up with other fans, talk about shows we have attended/ or are attending, and geek out over U2--to get us through the cold winter waiting for the 2010 leg.

Feel free to PM me with any comments or questions as well.

Thanks...

PartyGirl43 :sexywink:

Man. Too bad my PT concert (at the House of Blues) was in September. I live all the way across the state from Cleveland and have basically no reason to haul 3 and a half hours right now, as much as I wanna see U23D again.

Hello all! I'm a college student in Dayton, Ohio!

partygirl, I like the idea of carpooling to Pittsburgh :D I don't know what my summer plans are yet, but definitely keep me in mind please! I'll split the cost of gas! (wow, riding with U2 fans is the only time I won't have to argue over the music choice during the ride! Haha!)

Back
Top Bottom