The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEdge U2JT

War Child
In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a l
The Joshua Tree will be playing at the Whale and Ale in San Pedro on Saturday Jan. 29 @ 9PM.

This show is a benifit to raise money for 3 seperate charities.

WHALE AND ALE
327 West 7th. Street
San Pedro, California
Telephone: (310) 832-0363
www.whaleandale.com

We'd love to see you all there to help support some worthy groups!

For more information go to: www.U2JT.com

Well, without going overboard with self-promotion since this is JT's post, (unless you start your own thread) who is your band? what's it called? what type of music do you play? any website? :)

Allegra said:
I wish I could come out and see you guys again. I love JT so much!!! If I did make it out...it would be a miracle!

Jason :drool:

Chas :kiss:

Ron :hug:

Mike ;)

Me :faint:

Your spirit will be all around us Allegra! Maybe you might receive a special phone call that night......:wink: :hmm:

Carek1230 said:

Your spirit will be all around us Allegra! Maybe you might receive a special phone call that night......:wink: :hmm:

Allegra, we will miss you. All you other folks out there......come on out and help us rock out!!
The fact that we get to do what we love soooo much and share it all with you and then all of us pulling together to help a good charity.....that's the iceing on the cake! A beautiful thing!!
See you all there on Saturday Jan 29th!!!!
Don't forget to keep checking for updates at U2Jt.com.

Adam's Member said:

Allegra, we will miss you. All you other folks out there......come on out and help us rock out!!
The fact that we get to do what we love soooo much and share it all with you and then all of us pulling together to help a good charity.....that's the iceing on the cake! A beautiful thing!!
See you all there on Saturday Jan 29th!!!!
Don't forget to keep checking for updates at U2Jt.com.

Aaaawwww Ron...you are so sweet!

Actually that weekend my hubby will be turning 33 on the 30th, so any miracles of me going out there are out too.

OH! I heard through the grapevine that U2JT.com is getting a face lift in a couple of weeks. Whoo Hooo!!! I can't wait to see it!!! If it is as good as EXIT's new home page, I'll slide right out of my chair! :ohmy:

agentmissa said:
Yey! More JT! Hey Allegra, I'll be sure to give them a big hug for you:D
Oh the pictures are added to the Scrapbook, and there might be some you haven't seen.

GREAT Pictures! That truly was an amazing night; such a fantastic way to start the New Year.

I was a little nervous last year thinking about what I would do or could do to hold me over as I wait for U2 to kick off their tour. That is why I am so happy that I found JT because now I have them to help me get over my U2 tour anxieties!!!

I am counting off the days until the 29th. I can't wait to see the guys play!

:heart:

agentmissa said:
Oh the pictures are added to the Scrapbook, and there might be some you haven't seen.

What an amazing and fun site.
The hard work and love you all put into it really shows.

JT, you gotta know you guys are loved.

Thanks so much for the time and effort, and for sharing.
Its beautiful.

:dance:

Again, agentmissa, that photo album is awesome!!! Hehe...you can see me working hard taking pics of the band while I was standing against the brick wall.

Now, I know Karen took a few pics of me on stage (and I'm still waiting for hers :eyebrow: ), but did anybody else happen to get a photo of me on stage? Just curious...

agentmissa said:

give them a big hug from me too missa! :hug:

:sad:

Just a quick observation about your 'u2 christmas elves', Abel

Um, Larry looks a little empty on the top.
And another thing....Larry doesnt smile.
So i think this elf is an imposter...care to comment?

:shifty: :scratch:

1. all u2 elves are bald. it's just that some are wearing hats and you can't tell :wink:

2. larry does indeed smile :D
309441.jpeg

larry4.jpg

retro_larry.jpg

night_and_day66 said:

What an amazing and fun site.
The hard work and love you all put into it really shows.

JT, you gotta know you guys are loved.

Thanks so much for the time and effort, and for sharing.
Its beautiful.

:dance:

:hug: Thank you so much. A little hard work is nothing compared to the energy and time JT gives to their shows and fans. Plus to a computer nerd like myself it's all good fun.

TheEdge U2JT said:
The Joshua Tree will be playing at the Whale and Ale in San Pedro on Saturday Jan. 29 @ 9PM.

This show is a benifit to raise money for 3 seperate charities.

WHALE AND ALE
327 West 7th. Street
San Pedro, California
Telephone: (310) 832-0363
www.whaleandale.com

We'd love to see you all there to help support some worthy groups!

For more information go to: www.U2JT.com

How does this benefit charity fund raiser work? Do we just make a contribution or does cover charge go toward the charity? What are the charities and can we choose which one(s) to contribute towards? Questions....questions.....the people have questions and I have spoken for them! Now we want answers! Inquiring minds.........and open hearts........I need to know whether to bring cash or to bring my checkbook for this one!

~Karen

Carek1230 said:
OMG Lizzie, that is a HYSTERICALLY OLD pic of Larry! Where on earth did you get that? He looks about 14 in that pic, well he still does look 14!!!!!

i took it while i was at the U2 convention in Ontario in October. it was some retro dvd's that they were showing on the big screen so i snapped a few pics cuz everyone was :lmao:

Re: Re: The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

Carek1230 said:

How does this benefit charity fund raiser work? Do we just make a contribution or does cover charge go toward the charity? What are the charities and can we choose which one(s) to contribute towards? Questions....questions.....the people have questions and I have spoken for them! Now we want answers! Inquiring minds.........and open hearts........I need to know whether to bring cash or to bring my checkbook for this one!

~Karen

OK Here are the missing details.

There is a $5.00 cover charge which I believe is going to the charities. I am assuming that a portion of your bill of food and drinks will aslo be counted.

The charities are:

The San Pedro Kiwanis Club (Benefiting disadvantaged children)

The Gang Alternatives Program

We are working with Jonh Lambert..."Lamb-phisto" He is running for honorary mayor of San Pedro. the way the contest works is the canidates raise money for charity for a peroid of time determined by the city. In the end, whomever has raised the most $$ wins. We workied with John last year rasing money for Beacon House with is an alcohol and drug treatment facility in Wilmington.

It has been a pleasure for us to be a part of something like this to get needed funds in to the hands of worthy orginizations.

I hope that answes your questions. If you need more info contact us at info@U2JT.com
or see www.sanpedrochamber.com for info on the mayoral race.

Thanks for your help! Look forward to seeeing you all on the 29th.

Chas

Re: Re: Re: The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

TheEdge U2JT said:

OK Here are the missing details.

There is a $5.00 cover charge which I believe is going to the charities. I am assuming that a portion of your bill of food and drinks will aslo be counted.

The charities are:

The San Pedro Kiwanis Club (Benefiting disadvantaged children)

The Gang Alternatives Program

We are working with Jonh Lambert..."Lamb-phisto" He is running for honorary mayor of San Pedro. the way the contest works is the canidates raise money for charity for a peroid of time determined by the city. In the end, whomever has raised the most $$ wins. We workied with John last year rasing money for Beacon House with is an alcohol and drug treatment facility in Wilmington.

It has been a pleasure for us to be a part of something like this to get needed funds in to the hands of worthy orginizations.

I hope that answes your questions. If you need more info contact us at info@U2JT.com
or see www.sanpedrochamber.com for info on the mayoral race.

Thanks for your help! Look forward to seeeing you all on the 29th.

Chas

:hug: Thanks Chas! I will bring my checkbook!! I do remember you guys talking about Lamb Phisto. Sounds like a good time and most definitely worthwhile causes! Count me in for sure! I challenge my fellow JT fans to open up their checkbooks and hearts too, and to come on out the 29th to support these charities along with the band! :bow: :applaud:

~Karen

Also-Happy Birthday Bonnie the 29th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom