The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

Missa we should get together and form a system to make shirts! I just ordered a buttload of rhinestones!

(I said butt and load, is that 2 pts Jase?):D

OH MY GOD, Karen, please tell me you are joking. Rhinestones are the most Allegra thing EVER!
ITS SO GAY!!
And technically, its one point, but if you are serious about the rhinestones,
ill take every fricken point away!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -ill minus everything!

BonoFox1 said:

BTW Carek1230 had dibs on the next JT serenade.....:yes:

Well bless you BonoFox1! I will never miss a JT show though, ever, unless they kick me out...... so go right ahead....I will give up the pass for the *go to the head of the two guys serenade to you* line if you feel like you really truly want to climb up and sit on that tall, very tall & uncomfortable wooden stool under that really hot bright blinding spotlight sandwiched between those two hot and sweaty RICK STARS who pull you up there on their stage, and make you sit between them, where they are ready and willing to serenade just you! hehe

I think I will seriously get busy making such JT line passes! We may just need a lottery system going for future shows! Everyone will get their turn!

Karen :cool: :wink:

JTsAli said:
Hey Missa! I'm a fan can I buy a shirt?

There were so many of you I wanted to meet and didn't get to!:slant: Hopefully next time. It was nice to meet you BAW. hopefully we can chat more next time.

Boys, you were amazing..."Bono's" voice is very sexy with a cold :sexywink: :kiss:

I want a shirt too! Lisa, I can't wait to meet you lucky lady. Definitely next time. You know what they say, behind a good man stands a great woman. :)

BTW...I think rhinestones are cool. :)

thousandfold said:

Nice to meet you too! And all the other Interferencers that I met! Sorry I didn't get to talk to more of you!

The Joshua Tree was amazing!!!!!! And Allegra is the bomb for hooking me up with the big dance with Bono B. Jones! Man, I had an incredible time. Anytime JT is playing anywhere near me, I'll be there!!!

:wink: You're welcome!

And thanks BB for doing that...you're a sweet heart! :hug:

night_and_day66 said:

Thousandfold...we see the influence Allegra has had over you...via exclamation usage.
Fight the darkside...go towards the light...we are pulling for you.

i said pulling

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave her outta this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has a right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was her first JT show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:madspit:

night_and_day66 said:

OH MY GOD, Karen, please tell me you are joking. Rhinestones are the most Allegra thing EVER!
ITS SO GAY!!

Don't be the one to make me cry, Jase C.

agentmissa said:
the only thing I don't like about rhinestones is they fall off so easy.

Well they can, yes....but I have a gizmo thingie to attach them to the fabric so they do not fall off, not like that tacky glue that Chedge uses on his shirt

Bono's American Wife said:

Last but not least...Karen and the camera-shy Jase :laugh:
342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323765587%3B78ot1lsi

:lmao:

Oh I so wish I could have been there for this!

*runs to Burger King and writes King Chedge on it*

:bow: Ch:edge: :lol:

Carek1230 said:

It's alright Ron...I would rather you suck at posting than at playing...I think that sounds alright, doesn't it, you know what I mean. I told you practice...practice....practice......it works, silly! :rolleyes:

Too late Karen :lmao:

Like I told everyone at dinner, it's a good think he looks so much like Adam. :laugh:

Allegra said:
Cool shirts Missa!

:yell: I want a JT shirt too!

Make sure every thing is in ALL CAPS and that there's plenty of exclamation points on it Missa. :lol:

"diggin up my soul now, goin down, EXCLAMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

night_and_day66 said:

ITS SO GAY!!

Oh yes Karen...I'm so feelin' the love in this room... :rolleyes:

...Somebody please remind me to kick Jase's ass the next time I'm out there... :mad:

54 days and counting! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom