The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola! Last night was fantastic. It was a wonderful U2 ending to a crazy U2 week. I wanted to thank you Jason for singing for all of us even though you were not feeling completely well. You managed to still amazing. And I :bow: to the all mighty Chedge. Here a some picture of Angel. I hope you like them!
I have so many pictures to add to the Scrapbook, but I will wait until everyone gets theirs posted:D

I LOVE YOU JT!

wa40.jpg

wa41.jpg

wa42.jpg
:D

Wow! I had a great time. It is always fun to put faces and names together! :up:

JT, you guys rock! I can't believe I have been missing out! I am bummed because I missed Angel of Harlem. :( Maybe next time!

And Martha, I am so glad you decided to put work aside to join us! :yes: We will buy you soup anytime! :wink:

TheEdge U2JT said:
OK, I have to add my 2 cents to what Jason said.

Personally, I had a great time last night.... it is a pleasure to play music that I truly love... but to do so and then to look up and see so many familiar faces of new friends that being a part of this band has brought in to my life...it's amazing.

Thank you to everyone that came out to support a few good causes and one mentally challenged San Pedro Honorary Mayor hopeful.

Karen... thanks for the Red Bull... and my crown! OK, OK.... it's your turn. What song can we do for YOU?

Thanks to Missa and Jannell for coming out.... Luv Ya Missa!

Angel of LA........ Thank You

Jase, you still need to show me the MM pictures!

Got BAW's? We did! Yeah! I Love BAW's

Bonnie..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

well, Since Chedge put in his 2 cents....here's my penny!
Thank you, thank you , thank you .....everyone of you!!!!
If it wasn't for all of you people, we would be playing to ourselves (that sounds wrong), thank you for enabling us to have such a freakin awesome time!!!!!!
the Whale and Ale rocked!!! and dodging waitresses carrying bowels of soup while playing ABOY.........priceless :)

and to everyone else, Martha, Doozer, etc. ..THANKS TO YOU TOO! Can't wait till we all get together again!

if you are so inclined.... there is a new place to leave feedback for the band on our new web site. We'd love to hear from you....

til next time!

God Bless!
Chedge

What exactly is a "Poolboy'?

scratch that....don't wanna know!

Hmm... what IS a poolboy?

Well, it's definitely NOT a cabana boy. I know there was some cofusion about that, but let's be clear... not a cabana boy. Get your own foofy drink.

A poolboy is also NOT someone who will clean your pool. Unless, of course, you ask nicely. And produce a particularly large check.

I hope that clears things up.

JT was great as always...but it was also a very entertaining show, what with waiters/waitressess dodging Adam and Bono
and Chedge, what came to mind was a very "Spanish OLE!....."
Sure, the place was very crowded and small, and with Jason pushing his vocals to the max, Chedge breaking a guitar string,
the out of this world Lambphisto, and nearly having a bowl of "something" dumped on me, it was a very special show, cause it was for CHARITY, and that in it self is awesome.... :wink:

I would also like to say HOLA! to the BAWs and Thousandfold, it was really nice to meet you..:D

BTW...It was awesome that you guys played Staring at the Sun...
*A very personal favorite*....

Hopefully one day you will play "Love Peace or Else", Original of The Species or One Step Closer to Knowing!!either one of those would be awesome, Otherwise I have to wait for the real thing on the 28th....:|

Of course the JT set is always great!...Next show I might have my bro, his wife and two co-workers check you guys out :D

BonoFox1 said:

I would also like to say HOLA! to the BAWs and Thousandfold, it was really nice to meet you..:D

Nice to meet you too! And all the other Interferencers that I met! Sorry I didn't get to talk to more of you!

The Joshua Tree was amazing!!!!!! And Allegra is the bomb for hooking me up with the big dance with Bono B. Jones! Man, I had an incredible time. Anytime JT is playing anywhere near me, I'll be there!!!

martha said:
Well so far only our dear Missa has posted pics. Where are everyone else's?

I'm looking at Mr. BAW here. :eyebrow:

Mr Baw... chivalry is not dead!
You were so kind to rescue me from the evil darkness!
Thank you so much.
That said, please consider not posting any photos that include me.
I always manage looking like some demented, deranged forest animal.
:ohmy: :coocoo:

thousandfold said:

Nice to meet you too! And all the other Interferencers that I met! Sorry I didn't get to talk to more of you!

The Joshua Tree was amazing!!!!!! And Allegra is the bomb for hooking me up with the big dance with Bono B. Jones! Man, I had an incredible time. Anytime JT is playing anywhere near me, I'll be there!!!

Thousandfold...we see the influence Allegra has had over you...via exclamation usage.
Fight the darkside...go towards the light...we are pulling for you.

i said pulling

BonoFox1 said:
BTW...It was awesome that you guys played Staring at the Sun...
*A very personal favorite*....

Hopefully one day you will play "Love Peace or Else", Original of The Species or One Step Closer to Knowing!!

Ok BBJones... it looks like we have our next contestant in the "Sit On A Stool And Have Two Guys Sing To You" program.

The song is One Step Closer....... the player is BonoFox.

or maybe we should do OOTS.

I think we should make the contestant pick their song........BonoFox????

Chas

night_and_day66 said:

Mr Baw... chivalry is not dead!
You were so kind to rescue me from the evil darkness!
Thank you so much.
That said, please consider not posting any photos that include me.
I always manage looking like some demented, deranged forest animal.
:ohmy: :coocoo:

RE: your rescue; at your service...

We'll work on that photo somehow...

:)

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:

Ok BBJones... it looks like we have our next contestant in the "Sit On A Stool And Have Two Guys Sing To You" program.

The song is One Step Closer....... the player is BonoFox.

or maybe we should do OOTS.

I think we should make the contestant pick their song........BonoFox????

Chas

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! I get it now.
*thunks head against car window* you just have to ask!
Ive been wondering why all the 'newbies' have been getting all the extra attention.
Frankly i thought that sucked, (in a nice way),
but i see a pattern here.

Ok, so here goes...hmmm what song should i request?
Think Jase, think...
hehe

:banghead:

hint
see name left of post

342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232376542%3B789ot1lsi

342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323285633%3A884nu0mrj

342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232376542%3B7%3A5ot1lsi

342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323285633%3A89%3Anu0mrj

342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232376542%3B7%3B4ot1lsi

342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232376542%3B7%3B9ot1lsi

Last but not least...Karen and the camera-shy Jase :laugh:
342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323765587%3B78ot1lsi

*I have an un-edited version of the pic Jase if you would like me to send it to you :D

agentmissa said:
Hola! Last night was fantastic. It was a wonderful U2 ending to a crazy U2 week. I wanted to thank you Jason for singing for all of us even though you were not feeling completely well. You managed to still amazing. And I :bow: to the all mighty Chedge. Here a some picture of Angel. I hope you like them!
I have so many pictures to add to the Scrapbook, but I will wait until everyone gets theirs posted:D

I LOVE YOU JT!

wa40.jpg

wa41.jpg

wa42.jpg
:D

Wow these are great!!!! I had such a fantastic time that night and that is a big understatement.

The BAW's--it was so great meeting you! You guys are an amazing family, no doubt about it. Wonderful pictures all around.

I can't wait until the next show where I will be able to see all of you again and to meet the people that I didn't meet on Saturday. :)

Bono's American Wife said:

omg, I look so goofy!! I must have had that goofy smile on the whole time!

Angel of LA, however, looks super-hot as she did IRL. And Jase is hot too, Jase share that with the world!! ;)

Allegra has infected me with the exclamation point disease!!!!!

When oh when, will JT play again?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom