The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadMansParty said:

my dog used to do this, there is a harmless spray that petshops have, it wont hurt your dog. I forgot what its called since " maceo" is no longer with us. But just spray it on the toilet paper dispenser, and your dog wont go near it.

Thanks DMP! See, I knew someone here would have an answer to my problem! Blue Crack Addicts Rock! :rockon:

agentmissa said:
look what I just made, see I do learn in class:wink:

sense the 14th is coming up..

iluvJT.jpg

iluvU2.jpg

Those are awesome Missa! And purple too! Cool!

night_and_day66 said:

Who ever you are...you were not shitting me.
I cant stop listening.

Where are my panties?
:drool:

'Twouldn't surprize me if they weren't found in some
crack or crevice of your vehicle WITH THE LIKES OF MY DAMN LEMON! :lol:

Hey has this ever happened to you?

One time....my sister and I when we were kids were at the table eating lunch or dinner. I used to try to do stuff to get the little twerp in trouble all the time. So we were being all stupid and trying to make each other laff so hard we'd spit.....so I cracked a joke or made a stupid face or womesuch whatnot as my sister was drinking milk and she laffed so hard milk came shooting out her nose! OMG it was so funny!

Carek1230 said:
Hey has this ever happened to you?

One time....my sister and I when we were kids were at the table eating lunch or dinner. I used to try to do stuff to get the little twerp in trouble all the time. So we were being all stupid and trying to make each other laff so hard we'd spit.....so I cracked a joke or made a stupid face or womesuch whatnot as my sister was drinking milk and she laffed so hard milk came shooting out her nose! OMG it was so funny!

I have no sympathy for evil big sisters who TRY and get their little sisters in trouble.
I have horrific memories!
MILK?? YOU HAD MILK?
And you had enough to shoot it out your nose?

Selfish bitch!!

Keep your happy childlike memories away from me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom