The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29 - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-04-2005, 11:32 AM   #451
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Oh, we WILL play there. I'm glad you mentioned it because I totally forgot about this place. I played there back in 1995 so it's been some time ago.

We'll have Bonnie look into it and start making some calls.

I'll be sure to bring a de-fibulator in case you do, in fact, have a heart attack.

Chas is an ex EMT so he can take care of your CPR needs.

Yay! for potentially playing a gig at my favorite pub!

Yay! for de-fibulators!

Yay! for CPR!
__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 01:32 PM   #452
The Fly
 
JTsAli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 58
Local Time: 01:54 AM
A SHOW!! A SHOW!! A SHOW!!
__________________

__________________
JTsAli is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 01:36 PM   #453
The Fly
 
JTsAli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 58
Local Time: 01:54 AM
a show?
__________________
JTsAli is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 02:31 PM   #454
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Chas is an ex EMT so he can take care of your CPR needs.
Chas does CPR? Ladies, shall we form a line?
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #455
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JTsAli
A SHOW!! A SHOW!! A SHOW!!
A NEW SHOW MEANS A NEW THREAD! YAY!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 03:00 PM   #456
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


Chas does CPR? Ladies, shall we form a line?
another line? I hate lines...

*rolls passed your line*

__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 03:06 PM   #457
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa


another line? I hate lines...

*rolls passed your line*

yeah so do i

just don't roll over any feet, there missa...
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 03:37 PM   #458
War Child
 
TheEdge U2JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Posts: 947
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Oh, we WILL play there. I'm glad you mentioned it because I totally forgot about this place. I played there back in 1995 so it's been some time ago.

We'll have Bonnie look into it and start making some calls.

I'll be sure to bring a de-fibulator in case you do, in fact, have a heart attack.

Chas is an ex EMT so he can take care of your CPR needs.
CPR.... Angel of LA.... Oh My!
__________________
TheEdge U2JT is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 04:12 PM   #459
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT


CPR.... Angel of LA.... Oh My!
Don't you pass out now too, Chas...Help! Is there anyone else
in the house who knows CPR?
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 04:25 PM   #460
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 02:54 AM
I went to my friends lifegaurd class...
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 04:56 PM   #461
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JTsAli
A SHOW!! A SHOW!! A SHOW!!
So it's been confirmed? It really may happen?!!! I'm starting to feel faint....


Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
I went to my friends lifegaurd class...
Missa, we'll be depending on your skills!

Hey, if for some reason Brennan's doesn't work out my second fave pub, St. Stephen's Green in Santa Monica might be another possibility. Just a thought.

Oh and I hate lines too. Moreover, my upbringing prevents me from cutting in front of other people...(stupid parents raising me right and stuff)...
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 05:04 PM   #462
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


...(stupid parents raising me right and stuff)...
Oh no! you had the same parents? Then these *should be* familiar: Sit up straight! Don't speak with your mouth full. Eat everything on your place. Children are to be seen and not heard. That's yes, sir and yes ma'am. Don't stare. Don't point. Keep your voice down. Look at me when I talk to you. Do unto others.... Be polite. Make that face one more time and it'll stay that way. Don't pout, a bird will land and poop on your lip. I said No! What did I tell you? Money doesn't grow on trees! You're the older one, you should be setting the example for your sister. You should know better! What were you thinking? Put that down! Get that out of your mouth! I can see you, I've got eyes in the back of my head.

sheesh...now I feel like I should go to my room.

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #463
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 02:54 AM
The only thing I remember is... "do you want to stay in high school forever?"
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 05:15 PM   #464
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


Oh no! you had the same parents? Then these *should be* familiar: Sit up straight! Don't speak with your mouth full. Eat everything on your place. Children are to be seen and not heard. That's yes, sir and yes ma'am. Don't stare. Don't point. Keep your voice down. Look at me when I talk to you. Do unto others.... Be polite. Make that face one more time and it'll stay that way. Don't pout, a bird will land and poop on your lip. I said No! What did I tell you? Money doesn't grow on trees! You're the older one, you should be setting the example for your sister. You should know better! What were you thinking? Put that down! Get that out of your mouth! I can see you, I've got eyes in the back of my head.

sheesh...now I feel like I should go to my room.


You can come out of your room now young lady.

I did grow up with all of those lessons except "Children are to be seen and not heard." I come from a *big* family so that one is a bit impossible to do. My parents never went there realizing they'd probably go insane if they did. Oh and you left out "The more you give, the more you will receive." My mom loves saying that and you know what? It's true.


Ahhh.....God bless parents.
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-04-2005, 05:45 PM   #465
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



You can come out of your room now young lady.

I did grow up with all of those lessons except "Children are to be seen and not heard." I come from a *big* family so that one is a bit impossible to do. My parents never went there realizing they'd probably go insane if they did. Oh and you left out "The more you give, the more you will receive." My mom loves saying that and you know what? It's true.


Ahhh.....God bless parents.
hehe thanks, Mom......:bursts out of her room:

That is a great last thought from your mother and yes, very true. I also like 'Tis better to give than to receive. I have to admit I used many of these when raising my son, so I am afraid to admit I did follow in the footsteps of my folks (who DID raise me right) and became *that parent* I'm learning, much to my pleasure, my son's turned out just fine so I did good!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com