The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegra said:

That sounds so tempting and I would LOVE to do that, but that is Easter weekend, plus I will be getting back from my Spring Break trip on the previous week. Also here in Texas, the students take their state exam at the end of April, so I'll be getting them ready for that. I too will probably have a family reunion the following weekend that I will need to take off for. So it's much, too much, for me to handle. GOSH!!! It sucks being in the middle!!! All the good shit happens on the coasts!!! If I do anything on the first leg, it might be on Bono's birthday...but I still don't really know yet. :|

Good gosh who cares about Easter or family reunions when U2's in town? :shame:

Carek1230 said:

Good gosh who cares about Easter or family reunions when U2's in town? :shame:

I know, I know :reject: I'm not a very good U2 obsessed fan.

But remember what I had to go through just to go to San Diego on New Years Weekend? Having to jack with going out there on another holiday weekend sounds expensive. Not only that, you having to put up with my ass for several days to travel around another holiday...I just couldn't do it. :sigh:

Here's the detail - get ready to book!

NORTH AMERICA DATES AND TICKETING INFORMATION

March 28th San Diego, CA - Sports Arena
April 1st Anaheim, CA - Arrowhead Pond
April 5th Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
April 9th San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion
April 14th Phoenix, AZ - Glendale Arena
April 20th Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
April 24th Seattle, WA - Key Arena
April 28th Vancouver, BC - General Motors Place
May 7th & May 9th Chicago, IL - United Center
May 14 Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center
May 17 & May 18 East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena
May 21 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
May 24 & May 26 Boston, MA - Fleet Center

Tickets for performances in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia and San Diego will go on sale this Saturday, January 29th.

Tickets for performances in Los Angeles, Anaheim and San Jose go on sale this Sunday, January 30th and tickets for New York and East Rutherford go on sale next Monday, January 31st. (All additional on sale dates will be announced in the next few weeks.)

Once again, U2 will offer General Admission floor tickets giving fans the best view in the house for the lowest ticket price. Reserved seat tickets in the stands will also be available. In North America, general admission floor tickets will be $49.50 (plus applicable service fees). Additional ticket prices will vary per market. There will be an 8 ticket limit per person with a maximum purchase of 2 general admission floor tickets.

EUROPEAN DATES AND TICKETING INFORMATION

June 10th Brussels - King Baudouin Stadium
June 12th Gelsenkirchen - Schalke Stadium
June 14th Manchester - City of Manchester Stadium
June 18th London - Twickenham Stadium
June 21st Glasgow - Hampden Park
June 24th Dublin - Croke Park
June 29th Cardiff - Millenium Stadium

2nd July Vienna - Ernst Happel Stadium
5th July Katowice - Slaski Stadium
7th July Berlin - Olympic Stadium
9th July Paris - Stade de France
11th July Zurich – Letzigrund Stadium
13th July Amsterdam – Arena
19th July Milan - San Siro
23rd July Rome - Olympic Stadium
27th July Oslo - Vallehovin Stadium;
29th July Gothenburg - Ullevi Stadium
31st July Copenhagen - Parken

3rd August Munich - Olympic Stadium
5th August Nice - Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann
7th August Barcelona – Camp Nou
9th August San Sebastian - Anoeta Stadium
11th August Madrid - Estadio Vicente Calderon
14th August Lisbon - Alvalade

Tickets for the UK shows go on sale at 9am Friday, January 28th; tickets for
Brussels go on sale Saturday, January 29th and tickets for Dublin go on sale on Friday 4th February. (All additional on sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks.)

Paid-up subscribers to U2.Com http://www.u2.com/subscribe can take
part in a presale of tour tickets which begins on Tuesday 25th January, four days ahead of the general onsale - they will receive an e-mail about this direct with booking information.

More news on Vertigo//2005 as we get it.

Allegra said:

:lmao:

Yep! There's more of us! And they're crazier than I am! Ask my hubby! If you have ever watched King Of The Hill...well, you've seen my family! My uncle is Boomhauer...I swear!!!

No, ill take your word for it.
Im just trying not to think too much about it.
:no:

So, Joshua Tree...they go on at midnight right? I just looked at the Whale's Web site and apparently there's stand-up comedy happening from 9 p.m. to midnight.

I'm just double checking so that I can figure out a time to get there.

Just 5 more days to go!!!

:wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:
So, Joshua Tree...they go on at midnight right? I just looked at the Whale's Web site and apparently there's stand-up comedy happening from 9 p.m. to midnight.

Joshua Tree is going on at 9PM. We ar-arranged the schedule a bit. All the info is at www.U2JT.com

Hope you see you there

TheEdge U2JT said:

Joshua Tree is going on at 9PM. We ar-arranged the schedule a bit. All the info is at www.U2JT.com

Hope you see you there

Ahhh, I knew midnight sounded too risque! Thank you Chas. I'll be there with my gals. They'll be the ones sitting and laughing (at me not you), I'll be the one singing and dancing along not caring and very happy.

:dance:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Ahhh, I knew midnight sounded too risque! Thank you Chas. I'll be there with my gals. They'll be the ones sitting and laughing (at me not you), I'll be the one singing and dancing along not caring and very happy.

:dance:

Are you up for doing the belly dance thing if they do MW? That'd be way cool! If it works out!

Cya there
Karen

angel_of_L.A. said:

Only FIVE MORE DAYS??!!! Wow, this is going to be one long and intense but exciting week! And Saturday night is going to be sooooooo exciting and so much fun! I better decide what I am going to wear! :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:
Ack! I am just sitting here, watching the clock, waiting for 10am Tuesday morning. :shifty: I am going to get two tickets, I am going to get two tickets, I am going to get two tickets.......:D :happy: Then I will join Missa and share her meds :hug: There will be JT shows to enjoy :lmao:

Wow! March is going to be one CRAZY month!! :crazy: :hyper: :combust:

:drool: you said meds....

Allegra said:

Hey now! Well, to be honest, I think I might be a daughter of the Civil War. I know I'm a daughter of the American and Texas Revolutions. Not that I'm proud of it...just FYI.

OMG Allegra, my mom, sister and I are DAR! :ohmy:

Allegra said:

Hey now! Well, to be honest, I think I might be a daughter of the Civil War. I know I'm a daughter of the American and Texas Revolutions. Not that I'm proud of it...just FYI.

You make me wish i would have payed more attenshun to history in sckool, but insted i choosed speeling as my magor.

I sayed butt.

PS Does that mean 2 cousins got bored during the war and , well you know?:censored:
Isnt Allegra spanish or something...are we talking about the same war?
You dont look mexican.

Im sorry, but i think some body lied to you.

hehe
:ohmy:

After the ticket fiasco that was this morning....I am looking forward to drinking and having a fantastic time at this show.

<-------- spent half of the morning crying, the other half bitching, and now feels complacent and happy that at least she will be in the same building with the band. :)

Carek1230 said:
Jase, ya kill me! :lmao:

It's a good day today! I got U2 tix to the Opener!

YAY! Congrats woman, i was seriously going to ask if you did.
I am happy for you. I didnt get them, but im cool with it.
Im so happy for any one who got what they wanted..
and those who are going despite nosebleeds!

You are luckier then you know.

angel_of_L.A. said:
After the ticket fiasco that was this morning....I am looking forward to drinking and having a fantastic time at this show.

<-------- spent half of the morning crying, the other half bitching, and now feels complacent and happy that at least she will be in the same building with the band. :)

Awwwww........:hug: It'll be alright. It'll get better. Saturday will lift your spirits!

Cya there!
Karen

night_and_day66 said:

You make me wish i would have payed more attenshun to history in sckool, but insted i choosed speeling as my magor.

I sayed butt.

PS Does that mean 2 cousins got bored during the war and , well you know?:censored:
Isnt Allegra spanish or something...are we talking about the same war?
You dont look mexican.

Im sorry, but i think some body lied to you.

hehe
:ohmy:

Nope, no kissing cousins...that I'm aware of. :shifty:

And no, I'm not Mexican!!! And Allegra is Latin...it's means happy.

As in ..."I'm so happy that I got San Diego tickets for March 28!!!!!" Whoo Hooo!!!

Oh well, so they're upper balcony seats, but I can't wait for the biggest party of the year!!!!!

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:
:drool:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Keep trying!!! Don't give up!!!

Somebody's credit card might not go through and their ticket will have to be thrown back into the pot.

Good Luck!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom