The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono B. Jones said:

Oh, we WILL play there. I'm glad you mentioned it because I totally forgot about this place. I played there back in 1995 so it's been some time ago.

We'll have Bonnie look into it and start making some calls.

I'll be sure to bring a de-fibulator in case you do, in fact, have a heart attack. :lol:

Chas is an ex EMT so he can take care of your CPR needs. :laugh:

Yay! for potentially playing a gig at my favorite pub! :up:

Yay! for de-fibulators! :happy:

Yay! for CPR! :drool:

Carek1230 said:

Chas does CPR? :ohmy: :shifty: Ladies, shall we form a line? :kiss: :faint: :bump:

another line? I hate lines...

*rolls passed your line*

azzangel.gif

Bono B. Jones said:

Oh, we WILL play there. I'm glad you mentioned it because I totally forgot about this place. I played there back in 1995 so it's been some time ago.

We'll have Bonnie look into it and start making some calls.

I'll be sure to bring a de-fibulator in case you do, in fact, have a heart attack. :lol:

Chas is an ex EMT so he can take care of your CPR needs. :laugh:

CPR.... Angel of LA.... Oh My!

JTsAli[/i][B] A SHOW!! A SHOW!! A SHOW!!:laugh::dance::applaud::rockon:[/B][/QUOTE] So it's been confirmed? It really may happen?!!! I'm starting to feel faint.... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by agentmissa said:
I went to my friends lifegaurd class...:huh:

Missa, we'll be depending on your skills!

Hey, if for some reason Brennan's doesn't work out my second fave pub, St. Stephen's Green in Santa Monica might be another possibility. Just a thought. :)

Oh and I hate lines too. Moreover, my upbringing prevents me from cutting in front of other people...(stupid parents raising me right and stuff)... :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

...(stupid parents raising me right and stuff)... :wink:

Oh no! you had the same parents? Then these *should be* familiar: Sit up straight! Don't speak with your mouth full. Eat everything on your place. Children are to be seen and not heard. That's yes, sir and yes ma'am. Don't stare. Don't point. Keep your voice down. Look at me when I talk to you. Do unto others.... Be polite. Make that face one more time and it'll stay that way. Don't pout, a bird will land and poop on your lip. I said No! What did I tell you? Money doesn't grow on trees! You're the older one, you should be setting the example for your sister. You should know better! What were you thinking? Put that down! Get that out of your mouth! I can see you, I've got eyes in the back of my head.

sheesh...now I feel like I should go to my room.

:sad:

Carek1230 said:

Oh no! you had the same parents? Then these *should be* familiar: Sit up straight! Don't speak with your mouth full. Eat everything on your place. Children are to be seen and not heard. That's yes, sir and yes ma'am. Don't stare. Don't point. Keep your voice down. Look at me when I talk to you. Do unto others.... Be polite. Make that face one more time and it'll stay that way. Don't pout, a bird will land and poop on your lip. I said No! What did I tell you? Money doesn't grow on trees! You're the older one, you should be setting the example for your sister. You should know better! What were you thinking? Put that down! Get that out of your mouth! I can see you, I've got eyes in the back of my head.

:laugh: You can come out of your room now young lady.

I did grow up with all of those lessons except "Children are to be seen and not heard." I come from a *big* family so that one is a bit impossible to do. My parents never went there realizing they'd probably go insane if they did. Oh and you left out "The more you give, the more you will receive." My mom loves saying that and you know what? It's true.

Ahhh.....God bless parents. :up:

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

:laugh: You can come out of your room now young lady.

I did grow up with all of those lessons except "Children are to be seen and not heard." I come from a *big* family so that one is a bit impossible to do. My parents never went there realizing they'd probably go insane if they did. Oh and you left out "The more you give, the more you will receive." My mom loves saying that and you know what? It's true.

Ahhh.....God bless parents. :up:

hehe thanks, Mom......:bursts out of her room:

That is a great last thought from your mother and yes, very true. I also like 'Tis better to give than to receive. I have to admit I used many of these when raising my son, so I am afraid to admit I did follow in the footsteps of my folks (who DID raise me right) and became *that parent* :ohmy: I'm learning, much to my pleasure, my son's turned out just fine so I did good! :yes:

Carek1230 said:

This answered ALOT of questions for me... hehe

night_and_day66 said:
Can you describe said lemon....
i may have 'found' a secondary piece of fruit in the deep ressesses of my trusty Expedition.

If that car could talk...
:banghead: :censored::macdevil:

OMG I would be forever grateful to be reunited with said fruit! It was, to the very best of my recollection sorta roundish, and yellow, I do remember that.....it had some writing on it, I believe it was a website someone had jotted on it's side....and it was room temperature, quite ripe actually....and I am just lost without it! Lemons have magical powers you know.....

Carek1230 said:

OMG I would be forever grateful to be reunited with said fruit! It was, to the very best of my recollection sorta roundish, and yellow, I do remember that.....it had some writing on it, I believe it was a website someone had jotted on it's side....and it was room temperature, quite ripe actually....and I am just lost without it! Lemons have magical powers you know.....

Im sorry, ill need more information.
Im getting kinda thirsty, parched, if you will...need lemonade.
:macdevil:

night_and_day66 said:

Im sorry, ill need more information.
Im getting kinda thirsty, parched, if you will...need lemonade.
:macdevil:

I swear, Jase, if I catch you selling lemonade made with MY freaking lemon, I will bitchslap you :lmao: and demand my fair share of the profits.

fair is fair :giggle:

but I luv ya :hug:

agentmissa said:
I'm bored...:lol:
JTiPod.jpg

I love this pic Missa!

Sorry that I just noticed this, I've been sick as a dog since Thursday morning. I just didn't feel like getting on the computer until today. Just when I thought I've gotten everything from my students, something always comes right up behind me and bites me in the ass! DAMN KIDS! *cough, cough, cough*

JT rocks! :rockon:

*cough, cough, cough*

WHERE ARE MY MEDS?!

TheEdge U2JT said:
We better get something scheduled quit! You gals are getting goofy!

By the way.... this thread will be closing shortly as we approach 500 replies. Wow, 500 replies....you all need a hobby..lol

Chas

Getting goofy? We've been goofy since our first JT sound check! :hyper:

Aren't you the King? :scratch: Start a new thread! Let's get crackin'!

:yes: U2 and JT are my hobbies!

Hey! Now it's 500 x 2! Don't forget the last one! You're the only tribute band that gets this many hits!

JT, JT's fans, and JT chicks rock! :rockon:

Carek1230 said:

Yep, sure do....Remember that day Allegra and I saw you sans beanie, you had on a nice white shirt, black dress pants, black leather jacket plus as an added bonus you also had the five o'clock shadow thing goin on (fore the MM show) AND it was even pouring down rain that day! A'member that? :sexywink:

I thought he was wearing a black baseball cap. Oh well...how could I not forget? I remember that day like it was yesterday! I was thinking..."Jason who? HELLO CHAS!!!" :flirt: :drool: :faint:

Allegra said:

I love this pic Missa!

Sorry that I just noticed this, I've been sick as a dog since Thursday morning. I just didn't feel like getting on the computer until today. Just when I thought I've gotten everything from my students, something always comes right up behind me and bites me in the ass! DAMN KIDS! *cough, cough, cough*

JT rocks! :rockon:

*cough, cough, cough*

WHERE ARE MY MEDS?!

Hey! And you said you NEVER get sick!!!!!! :sick:

Hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom