The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEdge U2JT said:

PS:

Does anyone else find it really lame when someone poses as a fan of their own band to leave a good review of themselves? No specific reason I bring this up...was just wondering.

lame with a capital L Chas...not that I know of anyone around here who would do something like that :shifty:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Then sway with me girl! SWAY WITH ME!!!!!!!

Chas

PS:

Does anyone else find it really lame when someone poses as a fan of their own band to leave a good review of themselves? No specific reason I bring this up...was just wondering.
LMAO! yea, extremely wrong.
But give the guy credit for having huge nads.

TheEdge U2JT said:

Then sway with me girl! SWAY WITH ME!!!!!!!

Chas

PS:

Hmmmm...let me think.

Ok, I'll do it! I'll sway with you.
Great, now I have "Sway" from the Rolling Stones in my head.

(Rummages through her desk for "Sticky Fingers" and *gasp* finds it!!!) Whoo hoo! :heart:

Oh and as to your PS: :laugh: It depends on the review. I think it would be lame if the review you gave (ahem I meant that person) gave was a bad one. :wink:

night_and_day66 said:

Hey Chas, i happen to think that scientists are pretty damn sexy.
They tend to use their hands and brains more.
Dont lose hope, im sure us JTchicks can come up with something to make you smile.
:yes: :sexywink:

:scratch: :hmm: Many thoughts here.....

1. The brain is a VERY sexy thang :flirt:
2. Guitar players know how to use their hands
3. Beanies ROCK!
4. Chedge can get whatever he wants--he rules his own Kingdom
5. So now we're JTChicks? Right on! :heart: :heart:

Don't pout, Chas!

Bono B. Jones said:

Yes, she's a very good sport about it. (I still pull her out on stage once in awhile for a dance too.)

I'm so glad you had a good time! Hope to see you again soon!

:hug:

Jason

Yes! Jason, get Lisa on stage more often! :wink:

TheEdge U2JT said:
BB:

Why is it YOU get to dance with all the pretty girls? What about me?

We need to get you a guitar and a beanie so we can work something out. Come on..throw me a bone here!!!

Chas

...maybe it has something to do with a certain singer's sexy five o'clock shadow look, that faint scent of sweat and cologne, the unbuttoned shirt....help me out here, JTChicks....:drool:

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey Chedge, you're the scientist of the band. You just worry about playing with your effects and switches and leave the dancing with the pretty ladies to me.:laugh:

Hey! Effects and switches are cool! Chedge has all the cool toys! :bow: :laugh:

Carek1230 said:

...maybe it has something to do with a certain singer's sexy five o'clock shadow look, that faint scent of sweat and cologne, the unbuttoned shirt....help me out here, JTChicks....:drool:

I don't know about Jason but Bono moans. :drool:

There's a whole thread in PLEBA dedicated to it!

Carek1230 said:
Bono moans, huh? Woah............did you hear that, J?

Uh, yeah. Obviously y'all forgot about me during the solo of EOTW or just didn't hear what happened when I grabbed that girls hand and did some Bono "O's" :laugh:

Bono O's....sounds like a breakfast cereal. :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

Uh, yeah. Obviously y'all forgot about me during the solo of EOTW or just didn't hear what happened when I grabbed that girls hand and did some Bono "O's" :laugh:

How did we miss that? Hmmmmm.....perhaps we need to set up another gig right quick and schedule a replay??! :wink:

Carek1230 said:

....I am also choosing to pass on this one, yet I can think of soooo many things to say.....JASE??? *looking all around for that girl* :macdevil:

HOLY SHIT... WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME??
Are you looking for some witty comeback or what...
i exceeded my smart ass comebacks for the day.
Check with me tomarrow.

Bono B. Jones said:
Missa, awesome pictures in the scrapbook!!! (as usual)

Great job. :applaud:

The pics are FANTASTIC, Missa! I love all the smiles! Chas is smiling and rocking out! And I thought the day of the butt shot was over....but nooooooooooooo.........:no: You got shots of crazy John and even the lemon! I love that! :p BB must have been hot cuz he is all red--was it hot in the room? :scratch:

You can tell that there was a great time had by all just from the pics! Good job, lady! :applaud: :bow:

Carek1230 said:

The pics are FANTASTIC, Missa! I love all the smiles! Chas is smiling and rocking out! And I thought the day of the butt shot was over....but nooooooooooooo.........:no: You got shots of crazy John and even the lemon! I love that! :p BB must have been hot cuz he is all red--was it hot in the room? :scratch:

You can tell that there was a great time had by all just from the pics! Good job, lady! :applaud: :bow:

Yes! Missa....fantastic job with the pictures!
Karen...yes it was bloody hot!!! seemed like no air conditioning......thought I was gonna faint after 3rd song.
but man.....it was a blast!!!

see ya all next time

Bono B. Jones said:

Just WHAT exactly are 'Bono's 'O's ', Mr. Jones?.....Please, describe...I am alll ears. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom