The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

Wow such talent we ladies of JT have! Knitting, crochet, sewing, shirt making, art, song writing, poetry, children's book writing, drawing, painting and rhinestone studding oh my!!
(hehe I said stud)........

I used to stud my jeans in the 70's when the low rider hip hugger wide bottom bells were the Bomb....my friends and I were cool :cool:

I have one of those hand-held stud tools! Maybe we should start another studded brastrap fashion trend?! :hmm:

You said hand held stud tool... :drool:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Give me the date and I'll bring the bras (and alcohol). You gotta have alcohol!

It's a deal! Tell you what....as soon as JT announces their next show, we will have a craft and sewing get-together and make things....drinks and things! Sounds like a lotta fun to me! Who's in?

angel_of_L.A. said:

I used to stud rhinestones on my bra straps when I was in high school. It was the cool thing to do at the time...Rebel! Rebel against the norm I say!

:sexywink:

My mom didnt let me wear a bra.
She thought they were evil.
Can you imagine?
My male gym teachers sent a note home everyday thanking her.

This is a true story.
okay except it was female gym teachers. :yes: :eeklaugh:

Carek1230 said:

It's a deal! Tell you what....as soon as JT announces their next show, we will have a craft and sewing get-together and make things....drinks and things! Sounds like a lotta fun to me! Who's in?

OMG, i bet BBJ is foaming at the mouth on this one...
hes got a lifetime gold card membership to Michaels
and is a regular at the 6:00pm
McCalls patterns workshop at Joann's.

Beads, broads, Billie and bras, the man will be in heaven.

37934P1290064-med.jpg

here ya go Angel, sorry it took a few days

angel_of_L.A. said:

Ahhh!!!!!! Take it down, it's scary!!! :ohmy: Except for Jason....:up:

But seriously...take it down! :reject:

Come on now Angel....I heard quite a few guys Sat night commenting on how hot they thought you were.

Pay no attention to the fake rock star behind the shades!

DeadMansParty said:

I dont think its scary at all........now this is scary

37934the.jpg

:lmao:

You're right, what was I thinking?

Bono B. Jones said:

Come on now Angel....I heard quite a few guys Sat night commenting on how hot they thought you were.

Pay no attention to the fake rock star behind the shades!

Aww, thanks Jason. You're so sweet. Maybe next time those guys will come up and say hi. I don't bite!

angel_of_L.A. said:

Give me the date and I'll bring the bras (and alcohol). You gotta have alcohol!

Ok.....cute girls, alcohol, and bra's. You are making it difficult for me to be a good boy and think only of butterflies and innocent things. :ohmy: :eek: :faint: :laugh:

Bono B. Jones said:

Ok.....cute girls, alcohol, and bra's. You are making it difficult for me to be a good boy and think only of butterflies and innocent things. :ohmy: :eek: :faint: :laugh:

Feel free to join us if you like, J, I will even let you use the hand held stud tool.....perhaps a few studletts on that hop-a-long shirt might make you sparkle a bit more under those hot rock star stage lights :wink: :huh: :laugh:

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

:lmao:

You're right, what was I thinking?

Aww, thanks Jason. You're so sweet. Maybe next time those guys will come up and say hi. I don't bite!

You are Hot, Angel.....I say if you got it, flaunt it! And shame on those guys for not saying hi! Well...next time! :wink:

thousandfold: Awww... but we wanna......!

Angel_of_LA: What if we say pretty please?

-------------------------------------------------------------
You two ladies are so attractive, I mean off the chart beautiful.... I might need to reconsider...

Missa.....no comment!

OK!

NO COMMENTS ALLOWED from BB Jones, Adam, or Jase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheEdge U2JT said:
thousandfold: Awww... but we wanna......!

Angel_of_LA: What if we say pretty please?

-------------------------------------------------------------
You two ladies are so attractive, I mean off the chart beautiful.... I might need to reconsider...

Missa.....no comment!

OK!

NO COMMENTS ALLOWED from BB Jones, Adam, or Jase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say, and thousandfold might agree, that you reconsider over beer. The stronger the better.

No fun if the wife is there :sad:

Angel...you are an angel for that comment. That picture of you and Mr. Jones is very good....i cant even look.:reject:

agentmissa said:

:eek:... no you are!

OK I hafta jump right in and put an end to this before we all <gag>....you are both BEAUTIFUL! You are both so COOL!
You are both so AWESOME! You are both so TALENTED!

there...whew...now are we done with this topic? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom