The Joshua Tree in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is one awesome pic...

is.php

um...wow...:combust:

Boo! Hey, I just wanted to let JT know my friend is in love with you guys. Her first time seeing you was on Vertigo Eve and now all she can talk about is you. I believe we have a new Chedge Girl :huh:

agentmissa said:
Boo! Hey, I just wanted to let JT know my friend is in love with you guys. Her first time seeing you was on Vertigo Eve and now all she can talk about is you. I believe we have a new Chedge Girl :huh:

Whoo hoo new Chedge girl! This is going to be one big sandwich, or should I say chedgewich?

Missa, your Bono and Edge adventures made my heart go a-flutter! I got teary eyed! Great shots, this is definitely one of those "lasts you a lifetime" memory. :)

Kren...thanks for the recipe, your sister is a babe. No worries here.

agentmissa said:

Oh no! Does that mean yet ANOTHER shirt?!!!!!! Yikes!

agentmissa said:

My sister is also in love with JT!

Allegra said:
Ron, Ron...you two timin' bastard! :shame:

March2005056.jpg

There's lots more where that came from, but I'll let you guys and gals know when I'm done.

:wink:

Allegra....... what you couldnt crop this picture?? geesh!! :lol:
and I'm no two timer....it's my alter ego

Hey everyone. I am sorry I am so late to this thread, I have literally been running to stand still since March 26th until April 6th. Now, I'm sick as a dog. That is what I get for going to a rehearsal and 5 U2 shows. :huh:

Anyway, I wanted to post here to thank ALL OF YOU for coming out on 3.27 to the Hard Rock in support of the awesome show that JT did for the benefit of the AWF. I still can't believe how amazing the whole thing was, and it all went off pretty well. I am reading that there were a few glitches from this post, and I am sure sorry to hear that anyone may have experienced something less than stellar at the HRC in terms of service or entrance issues. Bottom line is, the place was just not large enought to hold all the people that wanted to get in. Probably should have found a larger venue, but i think the organizers of the event underestimated the enthusiasm of U2 fans on the eve of Vertigo when planning. Who knew?!

Anyway, thanks again and just a little reminder in case you still want to donate to the Bono Birthday fundraiser, or let your friends and family know: the fundraiser is contining until the end of April!

here is a direct link to the Bono Birthday 2005 page: http://africanwellfund.org/Bono-Well-2005.html

P.S. After I accepted the check on stage, my brother and I proceeded to drink ALOT and end up drunk dialing all of our U2 friends during the last part of JT's set. My friends were like, whoa! U2 showed up at the benefit???!! I think that is the ultimate compliment for JT... I'm looking forward to seeing you guys play around LA again sometime soon. Manhattan Beach works for me!

Last edited:
realy nice pics, are there any upcoming shows in August ?

i want to see U2 without the lottery, so seeing JT seems the best option. :drool:

Rono said:
realy nice pics, are there any upcoming shows in August ?

i want to see U2 without the lottery, so seeing JT seems the best option. :drool:

Thanks! Glad you liked them!

And U2 will be in Dallas in October.

There's no telling where JT will be in August...more than likely in LA. I wish they could be in Texas at that time for your visit, but I don't think they can stand the humidity and the 100+ degree heat here :wink:

Back
Top Bottom