The Joshua Tree in San Diego - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-24-2005, 01:22 PM   #121
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT



It is? Did your call me people to confirm this?

My people told me that we are playing Gloria, Track 3 and With or Without You at sound check and I might share a liitle One Step Closer. Your people need to get with the program Jones

We need to find some people for Mike and Ron.


Sincerely,
Chedge's people on behalf of:
Mr. The Chedge
my "people" consist of a trained waiter monkey (who has yet to train his friends), and the voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy more basses and follow the girl with crimson nails and Jesus round her neck.......and they never communicate.......so were never on the same page.
__________________

__________________
Adam's Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:23 PM   #122
Babyface
 
alexismcd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Exit 152
Posts: 20
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT



It is? Did your call me people to confirm this?

My people told me that we are playing Gloria, Track 3 and With or Without You at sound check and I might share a liitle One Step Closer. Your people need to get with the program Jones

We need to find some people for Mike and Ron.


Sincerely,
Chedge's people on behalf of:
Mr. The Chedge
Can I apply to be Mike's people?! PLEASE!!!!
__________________

__________________
alexismcd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:25 PM   #123
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,606
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member


my "people" consist of a trained waiter monkey (who has yet to train his friends), and the voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy more basses and follow the girl with crimson nails and Jesus round her neck.......and they never communicate.......so were never on the same page.

holy moly wait a minute here....STOP THE PRESSES! What have I missed?!! I don't wanna hafta have a meltdown here or anything.... but listen to me now
i need to know what people i am supposed to be
following? the voices in my head are also confused!

Is it
or
or maybe
or should I be following
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:30 PM   #124
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The Edge U2JT

It is? Did your call me people to confirm this?

My people told me that we are playing Gloria, Track 3 and With or Without You at sound check and I might share a liitle One Step Closer. Your people need to get with the program Jones

We need to find some people for Mike and Ron.


Sincerely,
Chedge's people on behalf of:
Mr. The Chedge
How about this King, you learn how to type and learn proper syntax and maybe....just maybe I'll take you seriously.


Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member


my "people" consist of a trained waiter monkey (who has yet to train his friends), and the voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy more basses and follow the girl with crimson nails and Jesus round her neck.......and they never communicate.......so were never on the same page.
Ron, this explains so much about you and you're bass playing abilities. Thank you.
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:32 PM   #125
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


Hey Jase what's up, you're being nice today!!

XX
Things....


and i am nice everyday, just not to you.
__________________
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:33 PM   #126
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,606
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member


I meant play the song......but cross country roadtrip sounds good too.

YESSSS!!! ROAD TRIP!! ROAD TRIP!!! A JT ROAD TRIP!

And we need to have a screening of Spinal Tap too!

We need another Party!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:35 PM   #127
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,606
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


Things....


and i am nice everyday, just not to you.

OIC.....things huh...

let's see next time you call me maybe
I will be nice to you too then.

xx
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:36 PM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


How about this King, you learn how to type and learn proper syntax and maybe....just maybe I'll take you seriously.




Ron, this explains so much about you and you're bass playing abilities. Thank you.
Actually, it explains everything...
thanks for sharing Ron, i think.
__________________
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:39 PM   #129
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by alexismcd23

Can I apply to be Mike's people?! PLEASE!!!!


Dont hold back Alex,
please, tell us how you REALLY feel.


hehe
__________________
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:42 PM   #130
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66




Dont hold back Alex,
please, tell us how you REALLY feel.


hehe
Hee Hee, Mike's got a fan. How cute.
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #131
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


Actually, it explains everything...
thanks for sharing Ron, i think.
yeah...and those are the good days!
__________________
Adam's Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:44 PM   #132
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Hee Hee, Mike's got a fan. How cute.

Hey Jones, you jacked my line....you think that by adding an extra 'E', i wouldnt notice??


i think its called a trademark infringement...??
__________________
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:44 PM   #133
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230



YESSSS!!! ROAD TRIP!! ROAD TRIP!!! A JT ROAD TRIP!

And we need to have a screening of Spinal Tap too!

We need another Party!
Kren....you hosting?? and Spinal Tap!!! YES!!
__________________
Adam's Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:56 PM   #134
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230



OIC.....things huh...

let's see next time you call me maybe
I will be nice to you too then.

xx

You are always nice to me. Did i say something evil last night??
I cannot be responsible for my actions lately,
i am living in the fucking Twilight Zone.
__________________
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 03:17 PM   #135
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,606
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66



You are always nice to me. Did i say something evil last night??
I cannot be responsible for my actions lately,
i am living in the fucking Twilight Zone.

Nope everything's hunky dorey if Sunday would only get here
and if I could only figure out whose people I belong with
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com