The Joshua Tree in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:

It is? Did your call me people to confirm this?

My people told me that we are playing Gloria, Track 3 and With or Without You at sound check and I might share a liitle One Step Closer. Your people need to get with the program Jones

We need to find some people for Mike and Ron.

Sincerely,
Chedge's people on behalf of:
Mr. The Chedge

my "people" consist of a trained waiter monkey (who has yet to train his friends), and the voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy more basses and follow the girl with crimson nails and Jesus round her neck.......and they never communicate.......so were never on the same page.

TheEdge U2JT said:

My people told me that we are playing Gloria, Track 3 and With or Without You at sound check and I might share a liitle One Step Closer. Your people need to get with the program Jones

Sincerely,
Mr. The Chedge
Can I apply to be Mike's people?! PLEASE!!!!:sexywink:

Adam's Member said:

my "people" consist of a trained waiter monkey (who has yet to train his friends), and the voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy more basses and follow the girl with crimson nails and Jesus round her neck.......and they never communicate.......so were never on the same page.

holy moly wait a minute here....STOP THE PRESSES! What have I missed?!! I don't wanna hafta have a meltdown here or anything....:rolleyes: :confused: but listen to me now
i need to know what people i am supposed to be
following? :help: :confused: the voices in my head are also confused!

Is it :edge:
or :bono:
or maybe :adam:
or should I be following :larry:

The Edge U2JT said:

Sincerely,
Mr. The Chedge

How about this King, you learn how to type and learn proper syntax and maybe....just maybe I'll take you seriously. :laugh:

Adam's Member said:

Ron, this explains so much about you and you're bass playing abilities. Thank you.

Bono B. Jones said:

How about this King, you learn how to type and learn proper syntax and maybe....just maybe I'll take you seriously. :laugh:

Ron, this explains so much about you and you're bass playing abilities. Thank you.

Actually, it explains everything...
thanks for sharing Ron, i think.

Carek1230 said:

YESSSS!!! ROAD TRIP!! ROAD TRIP!!! A JT ROAD TRIP!

And we need to have a screening of Spinal Tap too!

We need another Party! :banghead: :dancing:

Kren....you hosting?? and Spinal Tap!!! YES!!

night_and_day66 said:

You are always nice to me. Did i say something evil last night??
I cannot be responsible for my actions lately,
i am living in the fucking Twilight Zone.

Nope everything's hunky dorey if Sunday would only get here
and if I could only figure out whose people I belong with :scream:

night_and_day66 said:

Dont hold back Alex,
please, tell us how you REALLY feel.
:wink:

hehe

OK...I will! No offense to King Chedge and that lead singer guy....but why should they get ALL the attention?

I want to start the "MIKE'S DRUMMER GIRLS" club!!!

Now, if only we could actually get him to read this stuff...
:hmm:

Adam's Member said:

Kren....you hosting?? and Spinal Tap!!! YES!!

heck yeah, party at my place, I'm due to host.....we'll set a date! We can talka bout it Sunday. And yeah Spinal Tap fer sure!!!

Yay Ron!

I will invite all the people! :lol:

Carek1230 said:

heck yeah, party at my place, I'm due to host.....we'll set a date! We can talka bout it Sunday. And yeah Spinal Tap fer sure!!!

Yay Ron!

ooooo... party... yes.... I could leave my chair outside if there is a couch or lap I could sit on..:lol:

OMG Y'ALL!!!

I just got home after having dinner with ABEL, and the new U2 Joshua Tree Fan Club business cards rock! They are so cool! Lizzie did a great job matching the website background to them. I have tons to pass out. They're even good enough to frame!

Here's to her :applaud:

Don't forget to pass your card on to one of the real members of U2, the road crew, or PM if you so happen to run into them over the next few days. :wink:

SPREAD THE WORD!!! SPREAD THE JT LOVE!!!

...don't worry...she can make more

TheEdge U2JT said:
Angel! Ok.... I'd play "Track 3" for you if you wanted! BUT.... only if I hear "The Chedge Girls" scream for me when I play it! A sandwich would be nice too! Very nice! Maybe it will find it's way in to sound check on Sunday.

Ron you owe me $50.

As for Ron's "I wrote the bass line" ahhhh no, I did! I wrote all the good stuff! That's why I remember how to play it and you never do..... C, E, A, F. It's not that hard.... I have faith you can do it! Just don't dance.... It give's me tht same icky feeling I get when I hear Michael Bolton sing.

Jase drained and dumb?? Hummm. Not gonna touch that one! Walk on!

Chas

Chas, my heart just went a-flutter. You'd play it for me? Wow.

You know what? I don't want you to play it. Honest. Just knowing that you would play it, is good enough for me. And yes, you definitely will get a sandwich and screaming "Chedge Girls" come Sunday.

And Ronnie, so will you.

Adam's Member said:
mmmm double decker sandwich :drool:

I have full confidence that R and I can pull off a sandwich during soundcheck. :wink:

RE: the cross country road trip idea--if cameras go on board that tour, I have a feeling all involved will be pleading the 5th!

Last edited:
turi001 said:
IT has landed

and is now in LA!!

beware!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sam, you've held a shitload of people in suspense over your bringing of the 'IT'.
You better not dissapoint or Canada will lose one of its finest.
hee-hee.

Just what is a shitload?

i said load

Carek1230 said:

Yay Ron!

Ok, i just want to say this right now, on record.
I get FIRST dibs on where i plan on falling asleep/passing out at Krens.
Based on what ill view on Sunday as far as sleeping/passing out arrangements go.
Cuz i know da biatch dont got enough room to even think.

Soooo, yea.

angel_of_L.A. said:

I have full confidence that R and I can pull off a sandwich during soundcheck. :wink:

RE: the cross country road trip idea--if cameras go on board that tour, I have a feeling all involved will be pleading the 5th!

Angel of LA says:
I have full confidence that R and I can pull off a sandwich during soundcheck.

You know....this sounds wrong in so many ways...yet if youve ever seen it, its just so right.:drool:

Carek1230 said:

Yay Ron!

you know who to put on the list :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Chas, my heart just went a-flutter. You'd play it for me? Wow.

You know what? I don't want you to play it. Honest. Just knowing that you would play it, is good enough for me. And yes, you definitely will get a sandwich and screaming "Chedge Girls" come Sunday.

And Ronnie, so will you.

Sha - weet!!!

angel_of_L.A. said:

why do I hear INXS right now???
"the devil inside, devil inside..." Angel brings out the devil inside....:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom