The Joshua Tree in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool BF!

Maybe we'll get to meet one of the band members someday.

Oh well, till then...we'll just have to keep imitating them the best we can.

See you in a few days!

God bless,

Jason.

bonosgirl84 said:

, but hey. plus, i just saw duran duran at the joint last week and that was GA. but this is U2. it's a bit more serious, lol.

whoa! i was at the duran show at the joint. sunday night! Weird! did you see "the kiss"?

BonoFox1 said:
P.S....Oh, yeah!, Chedge, & BB did I mention that I met THE EDGE last month??..I was one of the lucky few in the small crowd that met him (as he was gracious enough to come over and shake our hands and say HELLO to us) This was before the Grammys...
I had a pic for him to sign and I had a pic of JT to show him but every one wanted his attention so I did not get the autograph and didn't get to show him the pic, cause he was running late, he was sweet though! and GORGEOUS in person....ahhh! those green eyes! :edge: =:love:

line.jpg

Wow... I want to meet Edge. I'm holding ouy hope that it might happen in the next. Thanks for wanting to tell him about us. I think we just need to get him and Bono to stop by the hard Rock Cafe on Sunday!

Chas

TheEdge U2JT said:

Wow... I want to meet Edge. I'm holding ouy hope that it might happen in the next. Thanks for wanting to tell him about us. I think we just need to get him and Bono to stop by the hard Rock Cafe on Sunday!

Chas

I think it would be hilarious if they showed up and heckled us!

Weeeeelll....I am hoping to meet him/them agian "real soon"...*I had a very brief encounter with Bono almost 2 years ago* but Yeah, I'll tell them about the Hard Rock Cafe gig *if my plan goes through*......I hope you guys get to meet them too!!!:yes: :up:
YEAH BABY!!!!:dancing:
d29d97d4.jpg
:

Carek1230 said:

Chedge girls can arrange a bit of heckling.......that is if you really want it?!:no:

Karen...you said IT

and I said it would be hilarious/cool if U2 heckled us...not you guys heckling us...... (play freebird!!)

Adam's Member said:

haha as long as it's not Sam's IT

and no looking directly at "the Adam" :wink:
(focus, 1..2..3..4..5..6)

Focus pocus.
I am gonna look all I want! But not for too long, gotta keep an eye on Chedge too. If not, they'll rescind my Chedge girl club card.

:angel: :macdevil: :angel:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Focus pocus.
I am gonna look all I want! But not for too long, gotta keep an eye on Chedge too. If not, they'll rescind my Chedge girl club card.

:angel: :macdevil: :angel:

no wories, I am currently accepting applications for the "Badam" girl club :D

angel_of_L.A. said:

:hmm:

But you get easily distracted with just looks. Wouldn't "Badam" girls make you lose all concentration? :wink:

most probably, which is why rule #1 is:
All "Badam" girls are required to stand a minimum of 20 paces away from the front of the stage, and stand behind the 7 foot leprican, and must stay silent until measure 18 of WTSHNN, and all of NYD and the bass solo section of Gloria. :lmao:

Adam's Member said:

most probably, which is why rule #1 is:
All "Badam" girls are required to stand a minimum of 20 paces away from the front of the stage, and stand behind the 7 foot leprican, and must stay silent until measure 18 of WTSHNN, and all of NYD and the bass solo section of Gloria. :lmao:

I can remember that sober but drunk? :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

:laugh:

You need to practice keeping your composure on stage.

I need to develop higher alcohol tolerance in general. My friends have hope, I think it's all a dream.

well, a certain someone told me recently that practice makes perfect :)

Adam's Member said:

well, a certain someone told me recently that practice makes perfect :)

ummmm....hello? knock knock!

There are other people out here too you know....

perhaps you 2 might wanna get a room or something?!

Pfffffftttttttttt................:yuck:

hehe :hug: :dance: :heart: :heart:

BonoFox1 said:
P.S....Oh, yeah!, Chedge, & BB did I mention that I met THE EDGE last month??..I was one of the lucky few in the small crowd that met him (as he was gracious enough to come over and shake our hands and say HELLO to us) This was before the Grammys...
I had a pic for him to sign and I had a pic of JT to show him but every one wanted his attention so I did not get the autograph and didn't get to show him the pic, cause he was running late, he was sweet though! and GORGEOUS in person....ahhh! those green eyes! :edge: =:love:

Wow! I was thinking of doing the exact same thing! My plan on Monday is to get their sigs ( I hope *crosses fingers*) on my album, and then give them an envelope that will have a pic and description that will include both me and JT. If there are a lot of people telling them about the greatest tribute band out of LA, then I'm sure they will stop and take notice...but if they show up at the HRC, I'll faint from overload! JT and U2 in the same room?! I couldn't handle it!!! :crazy:

Last edited:
Allegra said:

Wow! I was thinking of doing the exact same thing! My plan on Monday is to get their sigs ( I hope *crosses fingers*) on my album, and then give them an envelope that will have a pic and description that will include both me and JT. If there are a lot of people telling them about the greatest tribute band out of LA, then I'm sure they will stop and take notice...but if they show up at the HRC, I'll faint from overload! JT and U2 in the same room?! I couldn't handle it!!! :crazy:

You know, Im actually quite proud of my self cause I had THE EDGE right in front of me *as he shook my hand and I stared at his beautiful eyes* (I did snap a lot of pics of him too)..I was able to remain calm...that was until he turned back around and left that I LOST IT!!!:combust: ...same with the Bono encounter (though it was very brief) I forgot my name and that I had the camera in my hand.:faint: ..Now to imagine U2 walk in on a JT gig is simply:combust: :rockon: !!!!!

We can all hope that they will drop by the HRC!!...YEAH!!!!!:dance: :dance:

Carek1230 said:

ummmm....hello? knock knock!

There are other people out here too you know....

perhaps you 2 might wanna get a room or something?!

Pfffffftttttttttt................:yuck:

hehe :hug: :dance: :heart: :heart:

dont be hatein'

Ron, Ron, Ron....in ma heeed!
waking me up and shit! I couldnt go back to sleeeeep, dammit!
I had to jack some Nyquil and try and go ni-night.
Oh well, there are worse things that i can hear and think before falling asleep.

mmmmmmnyquil :drool:

Back
Top Bottom