The Joshua Tree in San Diego - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2005, 12:09 PM   #166
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:22 PM
BAW, Mrs. EDGE and cydewaze are blazing south on the I-5 right now...keep looking for the white Trailblazer with the obvious U-2 plate......"BTFLDAY"

And three big happy smilies inside!!!

Old 03-27-2005, 12:59 PM   #167
Acrobat

Local Time: 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1
Weeeell.....lets not be so harsh.....I mean there would be no JT if there was no U2!!....I am by no means saying that JT does not ROCK! cause they do...but they had to get their material from some where right?, and it is true JT is accessible and might even play at your weddings and barmitvas but NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!!!!...I Love JT for filling that U2 void for all these months now since the first time we saw them....I knew they were special...I am a JT fan, but I am IN LOVE WITH THE REAL THING!!!

Plus, JT never did play my requests, Original of the species, Love Peace or else, One step closer, Sweetest thing....

Either way I love JT you guys ROCK!...see you on Monday near the flat bed truck!
amen to the above! we only exist BECAUSE of U2 and all of you wonderful people!!
and I personally apologize for not playing the previously requested........all I can say is........be at the Hard Rock and the Flatbed..........one word........ SURPRISE!!!!

now I gotta take a shower and grab my gear and hit the road!

Old 03-27-2005, 01:27 PM   #168
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Weeeell.....lets not be so harsh.....I mean there would be no JT if there was no U2!!....I am by no means saying that JT does not ROCK! cause they do...but they had to get their material from some where right?, and it is true JT is accessible and might even play at your weddings and barmitvas but NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!!!!...I Love JT for filling that U2 void for all these months now since the first time we saw them....I knew they were special...I am a JT fan, but I am IN LOVE WITH THE REAL THING!!!

Plus, JT never did play my requests, Original of the species, Love Peace or else, One step closer, Sweetest thing....

Either way I love JT you guys ROCK!...see you on Monday near the flat bed truck!

I stick by my word...

excpet for the sucking part.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:54 PM   #169
War Child

Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Quote:

We're just Faux U2... it's all about the real deal!

As for your requests..... I think we might do one of those tonight for you...maybe 2..

Chedge
Old 03-27-2005, 10:08 PM   #170
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member

amen to the above! we only exist BECAUSE of U2 and all of you wonderful people!!
and I personally apologize for not playing the previously requested........all I can say is........be at the Hard Rock and the Flatbed..........one word........ SURPRISE!!!!

AWW!!..too sweet of you Adams member, I honestly wish I could make tonight, to the Hard Rock I know I will definately miss something truly special, but, I will see you guys Monday...
and I LOVE SURPRISES!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT

We're just Faux U2... it's all about the real deal!

As for your requests..... I think we might do one of those tonight for you...maybe 2..

Chedge
See, this is why I didnt even bother to go see the other "U2 tribute band" I was invited to see on St Paddys Day...
Like I said before you guys ROCK! and might I add, you are truly
nice guys!
unfortunately I wont get to see you guys tonight, but will definately
see you Monday!
Old 03-28-2005, 10:09 AM   #171
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66

I stick by my word...

excpet for the sucking part.

LOVE PEACE or ELSE!!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 07:53 AM   #172
The Fly

This was the funnest weekend ever! Thanks boy for putting on two great shows. The real thing was great too. Call me stupid but i dont know how to insert pictures in my posts so i posted some pictures on the yahoo group...check them out
Old 03-29-2005, 10:52 AM   #173
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by JTsAli
This was the funnest weekend ever! Thanks boy for putting on two great shows. The real thing was great too. Call me stupid but i dont know how to insert pictures in my posts so i posted some pictures on the yahoo group...check them out
It was to quote Bono, "extraordinary."

Of course, I got yelled at by my boss this morning as soon as I walked in the door but it was worth every second.
Old 03-29-2005, 12:45 PM   #174
Acrobat

this has been probably the greatest weekend of my life!!!!
JT one year anniversary, killer show at the Hard Rock, tons of fun playing out in the open on a freakin flat bed, seeing old friends in GA line, and meeting lots of new friends, from all over the planet....letterally.
and to top it off..........U2 opening night baby!!!!
what can I say??? mind blowing, life altering, soul stirring, foot stomping, fist pumping, soar throat screaming, crying, dancing, love flowing, unforgettable experience!!!!

only have a couple of things left on my list of "to do" and then I can die happy

spank me with a spoon and call me done!
Old 03-29-2005, 02:11 PM   #175
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....huh, wha? Oh, sorry.
I dont know how i am awake right now.
You are all wimps man. Taking the day off, you know who you are.
Anyways, it was a very incredible weekend.
I had so much fun with my co- guests at Krens house.
I will NOT apologize for the 'sleep-deprived dialing' .
Those of you who received the calls can thank me later. hehe.
Anyways i will be able to tell my tale this weekend when i go see U2 with my bestest friend, Alex. GA baby!, All the way!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 05:34 PM   #176
Refugee

HOLA! Guess what I got?..... *waves it infront of your face*

No Jase not that, pictures silly...http://agentmissa.tripod.com/thejoshuatree/

I'm way to tired to say much but

I forgot I have Vertigo Eve pics... it's Bono's fault.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:56 PM   #177
Refugee

Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Local Time: 06:22 PM
HOWDY FOLKS!

I just got back into town this evening. I have tons of pics, but it's too late to share them now, but I promise I will get them up as soon as I can.

Also I got three feet away from the real man himself! YES! THAT'S RIGHT!!! BONO!!!!! I was so close! He didn't give any autographs...thanks to the chaotic crowd...I was getting crushed. Oh well, at least I have pics! I'll share those too!

I had tons of fun this weekend seeing old and new friends. Thanks y'all for a wonderful and memorable weekend. I'll never forget it.

JT rocked the Hard Rock and stopped the traffic!!!

Love y'all!

Old 03-29-2005, 11:27 PM   #178
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Wow! What a wild weekend ride....pinch me please, for it may have all been a dream. A very good dream! Filled with visions of angels and rock stars and the most beautiful music, good food, houseguests, presents, good times, IDIOTS (you all know who you are hehe), loads of laughter- the very best for the soul kind of laughter-crimson nails and Jesus round our necks (well, some of us with rednecks, no comment).....absotively best of times, my bestest Easter weekend EVER! Now if I could only find my chapstick!

Tomorrow another show....a chance for more good times and happy memories to be made. And a bootleg copy of 3/28's opener (yes I will share it -- only with those who grovel and beg).

My friends, I love you all, you all know who you are. And I cannot wait to share beautiful music and awesome good times with you all again SOON!

Kren
Old 03-29-2005, 11:46 PM   #179
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
Wow! What a wild weekend ride....pinch me please, for it may have all been a dream. A very good dream! Filled with visions of angels and rock stars and the most beautiful music, good food, houseguests, presents, good times, IDIOTS (you all know who you are hehe), loads of laughter- the very best for the soul kind of laughter-crimson nails and Jesus round our necks (well, some of us with rednecks, no comment).....absotively best of times, my bestest Easter weekend EVER! Now if I could only find my chapstick!

Tomorrow another show....a chance for more good times and happy memories to be made. And a bootleg copy of 3/28's opener (yes I will share it -- only with those who grovel and beg).

My friends, I love you all, you all know who you are. And I cannot wait to share beautiful music and awesome good times with you all again SOON!

Kren

which do i fall under...?
I could be the angel, the houseguest, even the good food!
narm!, narm!, narm!

YES! YES! Quiche is goood with turkey bacon and i was happy.
Jason to the left of me, Mitzye to my right...eating quiche...
i was a very satisfyed creamy middle.
I wont post a word about Fred Flintstone snoring and feet in my face...i wouldnt trade it for anything. xxx

and a big im not sorry for not being able to remove my hand from my pants...you had to be there.

PS . I LOVE SLEEP DEPRIVED DIALING!! ITS MY NEW HOBBY....YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!
Old 03-30-2005, 07:59 AM   #180
War Child

Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Thank you to everyone who came out to see us. It was a weekend I will not soon forget. I'd say more, but I'm still not really awake yat.

We will try to get some pictures and audio up on our web site as soon as we can.

Chas