The Joshua Tree Friday March 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol

Norco...
Vache02.gif
Poule.gif

TheEdge U2JT said:
Sorry that the "family" is locked out on the 11th. You'll just have to take the time to get charged up for St. Patty's at the HRC.

There may be a "special announcement" in association with that show. I'll post something here as soon as we know what is happening. How's that for a teast

Anyhow, back to the party, I cannot explain here but the details of this show are what make getting to pretend to be Edge so great. Ask me offline and I can explain.

Hot chick in Temecula? Really?? Isn't Temecula in the 909...you know... Meth houses, no teeth, doublewides, NASCAR.

Quit teasting us, Chas, this is not fair. :|

Sorry to be like Ari Gold from Entourage, but I have to plug this show over and over just so people know that Joshua Tree is playing a free show at Mccormick and Schmicks on March 3rd. Since its my place of work I need to keep the word out there, and we get a bit off topic sometimes, so go to the show, its gonna kick ass!

DeadMansParty said:
Sorry to be like Ari Gold from Entourage, but I have to plug this show over and over just so people know that Joshua Tree is playing a free show at Mccormick and Schmicks on March 3rd. Since its my place of work I need to keep the word out there, and we get a bit off topic sometimes, so go to the show, its gonna kick ass!

awesome plug!

I can tell you its seriously gonna kick ass!!
I can usually tell after a rehearsal how it's gonna go, plus looking at the suck-o-meter

my fingers are ready!
oh....and I'm ready to play the gig too. :lol:

DeadMansParty said:

And I need some strong guys to help move furniture the next morning at 9 AM! :flirt:

Lila64 said:
can someone give me a ride?

By the way, I'm in Ventura County :lmao:

If you don't mind waiting a week..:lol: I've got a Saturday morning appointment in Moorpark; I'll pick you up and you can camp out at the bar until the 3rd...:up:

Or....you can MetroLink from your town USA to the stop near John Wayne airport; we'll pick you up there...

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
can someone give me a ride?

By the way, I'm in Ventura County :lmao:

are you going Lila?

if I go I'll be going alone. Not that I'm gonna pick you up :wink: I'm thinking about getting a room down there if I go so that I don't have to drive back.

I may drink that night :shifty:

redkat said:

are you going Lila?

if I go I'll be going alone. Not that I'm gonna pick you up :wink: I'm thinking about getting a room down there if I go so that I don't have to drive back.

I may drink that night :shifty:

This should have been in the st.patricks day thread :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom