The Joshua Tree Friday March 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOLA!!

I had a blast!! It was great to meet a few JT family members. Missa, DMP etc.. And the future groupies... AWESOME!! I had an amazing conversation with a young girl..she was a great person! I can't wait for the 17th YO!!

DISCOTHEQUE! I wish U2 would play it in Hawaii! I've voiced my request many times.

I cried a little when JT played COBL.. bc I thought.. I don't want it to be over in Hawaii! ADAM DONT GO!! But I thought... atleast I have JT gigs! lol

JASE!! I love you SEXY!! Email me! AdamGroupie@U2.com
(duh! what else would it be?!) Anyone else can email me too. I get bored lol

I go now =)

-DD*

Ohhhhhhhhhh so that's who you are, DD! I saw you with Jase, you guys did good dancing, soooooooooo much better than those drunk B's :)giggle:). More more more! I was with Missa and Janelle. That was you who stopped at our table then! OK now I know. Oh and it sucked being stashed up in the balcony. Never again! :no: Good times tho, very good times.

AdamGroupie said:
HOLA!!

I had a blast!! It was great to meet a few JT family members. Missa, DMP etc.. And the future groupies... AWESOME!! I had an amazing conversation with a young girl..she was a great person! I can't wait for the 17th YO!!

DISCOTHEQUE! I wish U2 would play it in Hawaii! I've voiced my request many times.

I cried a little when JT played COBL.. bc I thought.. I don't want it to be over in Hawaii! ADAM DONT GO!! But I thought... atleast I have JT gigs! lol

JASE!! I love you SEXY!! Email me! AdamGroupie@U2.com
(duh! what else would it be?!) Anyone else can email me too. I get bored lol

I go now =)

-DD*

Oh baby...good times, good times.
I couldnt have been as sexy without you.

You are delish woman.:drool:
Though, The Joshua Tree does have its way with me...hehe
i cant help but let loose and be free.
Guh... the whole night was perfecto.

And the next day...
and the day after that....
yea.

AdamGroupie said:

I had an amazing conversation with a young girl..she was a great person! I can't wait for the 17th YO!!

edit:
i wonder if your referring to me:) i was wearing my u2 rattle and hum shirt...i shall see you then!

Last edited:
Icelle: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I love talking with you. As much as I love dry humping Jase!! LOL

Yup, that's me! Next time we need to talk more.

As far as drunk B's lol I said to my friend... oh I can do better than that!! lol But it was fun--- or funny to watch lol

I must meet more people next time!! MORE!! MORE!! YAY JT/U2 PEOPLES!

-DD*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom