The good old United Kingdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Im from London UK. Is anyone thinking of going to the U2 "meet up" that is being organised for september in London?

Yes I'm gonna go as long as it's at one of the Central London meetup venues. Can only stay for a couple of hours though as I have to start work at 10pm - unless I can get the night off that is

You're so lucky! lol i would have gone but Im probably gonna have a job - Im gonna have full time work :( Shame really! I would have loved to have gone!

i live in essex so i could get there but there are these annoying people that like to call themselves my parents that may stop me from doing that.....

bono_luvva said:
i live in essex so i could get there but there are these annoying people that like to call themselves my parents that may stop me from doing that.....

I used to get that. My mum used to keep me on a leash! But I've kinda broken away from that. Now she lets me go wherever. Your family will probably come around!

Thanx!

Thanks ZooEuropa!
Okay, I went to the meet up site, which is very cool and all, but the closest place to where i live is Birmingham, and i don't have my own transport so i can't get there!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a meet up in Leicester (coz i live there) Nottingham, (coz i can get a train there, or Lincoln (coz my dad lives there). I already know a couple of people who would come.
Reply or PM me if you're interested!
Jenni. (Of 'Sparky and the Fly' /Madame Clayton's diary ff.net fame)

Re: Thanx!

Jenni_Anne said:
Thanks ZooEuropa!
Okay, I went to the meet up site, which is very cool and all, but the closest place to where i live is Birmingham, and i don't have my own transport so i can't get there!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a meet up in Leicester (coz i live there) Nottingham, (coz i can get a train there, or Lincoln (coz my dad lives there). I already know a couple of people who would come.
Reply or PM me if you're interested!
Jenni. (Of 'Sparky and the Fly' /Madame Clayton's diary ff.net fame)

OMG, are you kidding?! You wrote Madame Claytons diary?! I LOVE that story! It was so funny! :laugh: That was too good lol.

I cant make it to any of them, but I'm sure there would be some people who could. :hug: Good luck trying!

Back
Top Bottom