The good old United Kingdom - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-06-2002, 11:50 AM   #1
War Child
 
ZooEuropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Larry's bedroom
Posts: 600
Local Time: 01:02 PM
The good old United Kingdom

.....is where I live! Anyone out there who lives here too?
__________________

__________________
ZooEuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 04:07 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
Laura M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,932
Local Time: 02:02 PM
Belfast.
__________________

__________________
Laura M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 12:53 PM   #3
Babyface
 
blondeann13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: London Uk
Posts: 29
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Im from London UK. Is anyone thinking of going to the U2 "meet up" that is being organised for september in London?
__________________
blondeann13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 09:15 PM   #4
Acrobat
 
AliTheFOADist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 304
Local Time: 01:02 PM
I live up Newcastle
__________________
AliTheFOADist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 09:21 AM   #5
War Child
 
ZooEuropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Larry's bedroom
Posts: 600
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blondeann13
Im from London UK. Is anyone thinking of going to the U2 "meet up" that is being organised for september in London?
I was going to go but i cant now are u going?
__________________
ZooEuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 12:32 PM   #6
Babyface
 
blondeann13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: London Uk
Posts: 29
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Yes I'm gonna go as long as it's at one of the Central London meetup venues. Can only stay for a couple of hours though as I have to start work at 10pm - unless I can get the night off that is
__________________
blondeann13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 03:40 PM   #7
War Child
 
ZooEuropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Larry's bedroom
Posts: 600
Local Time: 01:02 PM
You're so lucky! lol i would have gone but Im probably gonna have a job - Im gonna have full time work Shame really! I would have loved to have gone!
__________________
ZooEuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 11:26 AM   #8
The Fly
 
bono_luvva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 82
Local Time: 01:02 PM
i live in essex so i could get there but there are these annoying people that like to call themselves my parents that may stop me from doing that.....
__________________
bono_luvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 11:42 AM   #9
War Child
 
ZooEuropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Larry's bedroom
Posts: 600
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_luvva
i live in essex so i could get there but there are these annoying people that like to call themselves my parents that may stop me from doing that.....
I used to get that. My mum used to keep me on a leash! But I've kinda broken away from that. Now she lets me go wherever. Your family will probably come around!
__________________
ZooEuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 03:34 AM   #10
The Fly
 
Jenni_Anne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: tHeFlYlIvEsInMyClOsEt
Posts: 79
Local Time: 01:02 PM
U2 meet up? Tell me more PLEASE! I live in Leicester (UK) and really want to meet other U2 fans!!!

s ! s !

heh heh
__________________
Jenni_Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 04:44 AM   #11
War Child
 
ZooEuropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Larry's bedroom
Posts: 600
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenni_Anne
U2 meet up? Tell me more PLEASE! I live in Leicester (UK) and really want to meet other U2 fans!!!

s ! s !

heh heh
If you go to http://www.u2.meetup.com

I think that should work
__________________
ZooEuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 09:17 AM   #12
The Fly
 
Jenni_Anne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: tHeFlYlIvEsInMyClOsEt
Posts: 79
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Thanx!

Thanks ZooEuropa!
Okay, I went to the meet up site, which is very cool and all, but the closest place to where i live is Birmingham, and i don't have my own transport so i can't get there!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a meet up in Leicester (coz i live there) Nottingham, (coz i can get a train there, or Lincoln (coz my dad lives there). I already know a couple of people who would come.
Reply or PM me if you're interested!
Jenni. (Of 'Sparky and the Fly' /Madame Clayton's diary ff.net fame)
__________________
Jenni_Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 09:20 AM   #13
War Child
 
ZooEuropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Larry's bedroom
Posts: 600
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Re: Thanx!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenni_Anne
Thanks ZooEuropa!
Okay, I went to the meet up site, which is very cool and all, but the closest place to where i live is Birmingham, and i don't have my own transport so i can't get there!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a meet up in Leicester (coz i live there) Nottingham, (coz i can get a train there, or Lincoln (coz my dad lives there). I already know a couple of people who would come.
Reply or PM me if you're interested!
Jenni. (Of 'Sparky and the Fly' /Madame Clayton's diary ff.net fame)
OMG, are you kidding?! You wrote Madame Claytons diary?! I LOVE that story! It was so funny! That was too good lol.

I cant make it to any of them, but I'm sure there would be some people who could. Good luck trying!
__________________

__________________
ZooEuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com