The Field in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I need some release! Working in retail this time of year really really sucks. Is there anyone around the San Diego area that could meet up for a drink or two (or three, or four...) at my favorite Irish Pub in town? "The Field" is located in The Gaslamp area of Downtown, San Diego. -=Cleasai

I can't make it to San Diego, unfortunately. But if you're in LA , send me an email and we can go to O'Briens in Santa Monica for a pint

!!

I would love to oktobergirl :hyper: But unfortunately it won't be anytime soon. I'm working almost every day and the two hour drive would kill my poor little car. But hey, someday we'll do it :hyper::combust:

Ooooooh Sparkysgrrrl... you still out there? You are the only other San Diegan 'round here so if you're available, let's go get us some drinks :sexywink: :hyper: LOL If there are any other people around San Diego, or neighbooring areas, you are certianly welcome to join us.

Sadly L.A. is unfeasable from me at this point (no reliable transportation) to join the cool parties up there :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom