The Clarence Hotel - July 20, 2007 - DUBLIN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LiLJennie

The Fly
Hello Everyone! :)

There will be a fan gathering in Dublin, Ireland on july 20th...

I encourage you all to attend. There will be hor devours, a cash bar, and a tribute band as well! (Us2) :) It will be a blast!

We are also raising money for the Irish Youth foundation via silent auction.

If anyone can make it, let me know...

I have a website up..check it out....

www.zootopianadventures.org

I hope to you you there! :)

Jennie

Last edited:
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
tell edge i say hi. :sad:

awe....*pet*...

if it is any comfort to you, I highly doubt that he will be in town...

You may have a better chance running into him that weekend than even I would...lol..

I think they will be locking themselves in their homes and updating their security systems before we get there..lol..since PM knows we are coming :p

Last edited:
maybe in a year i can afford a trip out there. tell the boys hello for me.

Carek1230 said:
Very nice pics Jenn! Thanks for sharing them. Counting the days till departure of my own trip to see many of the same sights!! :wink:

When are you going? I will be happy to offer advice..limited as it is...

first offer of advice though...if you are a light sleeper...don't stay in the Temple Bar...go there to party...just don't sleep there... I stayed at Gogarty's....OMG.....don't do it unless you are ready to join them through the 3 AM hour...

I can't believe the Hanover studio is still there. It seems like it's been five years that we've slowly been watching that neighborhood topple and have been on final watch for the studio.

For anyone traveling to Dublin, I recommend the Aston Hotel. It's on the Liffey near Westmorland St., so it's walking distance to everything but much quieter than the hotels in Temple Bar because it's on the outskirts of that district.

LiLJennie said:

When are you going? I will be happy to offer advice..limited as it is...

first offer of advice though...if you are a light sleeper...don't stay in the Temple Bar...go there to party...just don't sleep there... I stayed at Gogarty's....OMG.....don't do it unless you are ready to join them through the 3 AM hour...

Thanks for all the tips folks! We're going in October. Can't wait. It's been a long time in planning. LilJennie, I sent you a PM.

:hug:

dsmith2904 said:
I can't believe the Hanover studio is still there. It seems like it's been five years that we've slowly been watching that neighborhood topple and have been on final watch for the studio.

For anyone traveling to Dublin, I recommend the Aston Hotel. It's on the Liffey near Westmorland St., so it's walking distance to everything but much quieter than the hotels in Temple Bar because it's on the outskirts of that district.

I have actually heard good reviews for the Aston.....it is a good location too...I can't personally recommend because it was out of my price range...but if you can afford it....go for it

Back
Top Bottom