Tennessee U2 fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know how this helps, but oh well!

I have a good friend from college who's going to Belmont for grad school! :) You guys should find her and make her a U2 fan. ;)

Ahhh ok! Well I'm driving back to Nashvegas on the 18th...hehe. Are you gonna be attending Belmont? If so, awesome!!! Will you be living on or off campus? My roommate and I live off campus (about 15 mins away). I'm going to be a Senior this fall. :)

~Kami "ILUVBONO" Fuller

AaronJ said:
Yeah, my flight gets into Nashville the evening of the 17th....I'm going to be a freshman. What year are you?

Re: I don't know how this helps, but oh well!

Ah wow!! Let her know I exist...lol...and that I'm a senior music business major there!! Its awesome to know other people are going to Belmont that are U2 fans or *potential* U2 fans....lol!!! :)

~Kami!

meegannie said:
I have a good friend from college who's going to Belmont for grad school! :) You guys should find her and make her a U2 fan. ;)

Well its awesome to know someone from Interference will be there!! :) We will definitely hafta meet up sometime. Are you going to have a way to get around (ie...a car or any other sort of transportation?). What kinda music are you into besides U2? I saw that you joined the U2TN list...thats awesome. We're always doing stuff and going places (at least us who are in the Nashville area), so youll hafta join us!! heheh!! Welp, I've got to head to class now...summer school suxxxx lol!!

~Kami!

AaronJ said:

Yeah, I'm going to be a freshman music business major, living on campus in Maddox. It's very exciting and wierd for me.

u2bonoluv said:
Are you going to have a way to get around (ie...a car or any other sort of transportation?). What kinda music are you into besides U2?

Unfortunately I won't have a car, I had a chance to, but I would rather use the money to pay for school.

I like a lot of different types of music, only over the past few months have I become a diehard U2 fan. On my profile here it lists some of my favorite bands, but I am pretty open-minded about music.

I can totally understand your reasoning behind getting a car or paying for school. At Belmont, $$ costs add up quickly...ack! I like TONS of different types of music...but there are some I could pretty much do without...like most rap, country, bubblegum pop...stuff like that. As far as music goes, I'm probably the most 'goth u2' fan there ever was...lol. I love goth music as a whole with a passion. I'm probably one of the most 'perky gothic-inclined' people you'll ever meet, too....lol. I can see you like a lot of Christian bands. Actually I dont know too much about Christian bands. I know who several are, but I dont know their music. However, I figure I'll at least get that much out of going to Belmont...learning more about Christian bands if anything...lol. Ok...off to do homework now! :)

~Kami!

Back
Top Bottom