Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
No, I don't live there...and I don't plan on going there anytime soon...but I have recently become obsessed with it recently, especially Nashville. I have no clue why though. I mentioned it to John, and we've been toying with the idea of moving there in a couple years or so maybe.

Anybody out there from Tennessee? I'd like to talk to ya.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I know why. :angel: :tongue:

You do???

Can you enlighten me then...because I have no friggin' clue why I've been dreaming about Nashville lately...sometimes Memphis...even in my regular dreams at night.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
"Tennessee Sucks"

Girl...I did not even think of that! *lol*

If that was the case...shouldn't I be anti-Tennessee instead of being drawn to it?? :D

I don't live in TN (as you know), but I have family there and go to Nashville on a regular basis.

ok... so i do live in Nashville. I have all my life, and let me assure you it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I think I've met two other people who actually like U2 or decent music in general, all the stations but one are owned by either Clearchannel or Citadel, and yes, there's a ton of country music fanatics. Hypacritical and contradictory.... that's the city I live in. Where else can you drive on the nation's best roads to the nation's poorest schools and still hear people complain about the insane sales tax (it's 9.25% here people!) In fact, the only good thing that I can think of is that I can go to school majoring in music business and actually stand a chance in getting a job later.

Back
Top Bottom