Teens on Interference! - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #256
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vivalapopedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: endless winter in new yawk
Posts: 7,419
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Well, my parents are a little overprotective-they wouldn't let me see the Backstreet Boys when they came to my town when I was ten. The sad part is that I still could stand BSB when I was ten.
__________________

__________________
vivalapopedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:29 AM   #257
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 08:07 PM
^ My parents almost didn't let me go to the 11/22 GA....that would not have been good if they didn't because that was the best experience of my life! When we went to the Hartford 12/7 GA though, it was really pushy
__________________

__________________
circa1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:35 AM   #258
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vivalapopedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: endless winter in new yawk
Posts: 7,419
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Omg it was pushy in Buffalo too! I am short (hey, I'm a fourteen year old girl-whaddya expect?) and I very stupidly went to the bathroom a few minutes before the start of the show. Now, I was about three rows back from the outside of the ellipse and I couldn't see. I told my dad to hold my spot and when I got back, some lady had taken my spot and my dad almost got in a fight with her husband! So, I did what teenagers do best, and I cried. Haha. So, the very nice other people around me let me so I was only one row away, and THEN, as Bono was walking down during SYCMIOYO, the guy in front of me let me in front!!!! He said it was because I knew the words to "The Ocean"( they played that) and he knew I was a true fan I stared at Bono for ten whole seconds, and that was the only time the entire night I didn't sing along. Bono's preeeeeeety
__________________
vivalapopedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:42 AM   #259
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vivalapopedge
Omg it was pushy in Buffalo too! I am short (hey, I'm a fourteen year old girl-whaddya expect?) and I very stupidly went to the bathroom a few minutes before the start of the show. Now, I was about three rows back from the outside of the ellipse and I couldn't see. I told my dad to hold my spot and when I got back, some lady had taken my spot and my dad almost got in a fight with her husband! So, I did what teenagers do best, and I cried. Haha. So, the very nice other people around me let me so I was only one row away, and THEN, as Bono was walking down during SYCMIOYO, the guy in front of me let me in front!!!! He said it was because I knew the words to "The Ocean"( they played that) and he knew I was a true fan I stared at Bono for ten whole seconds, and that was the only time the entire night I didn't sing along. Bono's preeeeeeety

That's so cool


I'm short too (I'm a 13 year old girl and about 5 feet). I was really lucky because this tall guy in front of me let my on the front rail inside the ellipse gave me his spot so that I could see and so that Bono and Adam could see me 11/22 wasn't at all pushy though, everyone around me was extremely nice and all wanted me to get on stage

(I'm off to school, I'll bbl )
__________________
circa1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #260
The Fly
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Coatbridge, Scotland
Posts: 132
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Well getting back on topic i was born in 1988.
__________________
Karlonthe2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 03:20 PM   #261
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vivalapopedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: endless winter in new yawk
Posts: 7,419
Local Time: 08:07 PM
I'm a bad girl, Circ, I was typing this morning while I was supposed to be doing work in my computer class All the kids next to me are sick of my blaring of U2 videos while I'm working.
__________________
vivalapopedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 03:55 PM   #262
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 08:07 PM
^
__________________
circa1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #263
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:07 PM
this thread is now full of 13/14 year olds

what happened to the cool teens...year of the Joshua Tree
__________________
the rockin edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:40 PM   #264
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 08:07 PM
^hey!
__________________
circa1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #265
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vivalapopedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: endless winter in new yawk
Posts: 7,419
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Ummm......might I remind you that we are literally Achtung Babies, and everyone knows that we are just that much cooler? We knew to wait til the realllllllly good stuff came along!
__________________
vivalapopedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #266
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vivalapopedge
Ummm......might I remind you that we are literally Achtung Babies, and everyone knows that we are just that much cooler? We knew to wait til the realllllllly good stuff came along!
without the JT you wouldn't have AB


year of the joshua tree rules

come on, i know there's plenty of other people born in 87!
__________________
the rockin edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #267
The Fly
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Coatbridge, Scotland
Posts: 132
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Well i was born on the year of the Joshua Tree TOUR so i guess thats something.
__________________
Karlonthe2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:12 PM   #268
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vivalapopedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: endless winter in new yawk
Posts: 7,419
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge


without the JT you wouldn't have AB


year of the joshua tree rules

come on, i know there's plenty of other people born in 87!

Unfortunately, you're right, but I was objecting to the fact that only the "cool" teens are from the JT era.
__________________
vivalapopedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #269
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vivalapopedge



Unfortunately, you're right, but I was objecting to the fact that only the "cool" teens are from the JT era.
ah, well that part of my statement was

__________________
the rockin edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #270
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vivalapopedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: endless winter in new yawk
Posts: 7,419
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge


ah, well that part of my statement was


Well, I think it should be that the only "cool" teens are U2 fans.......from any era
__________________

__________________
vivalapopedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com