Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one week :panic:

Wait. Less than one week. Aaaaa!

It's like a marathon of friend-visit-planning and college-shopping-planning and packing-planning met a trainload of procrastination...it'll be interesting to see if I can get as much accomplished as I want to before I go :/

I am doing great, thank you. :D Been messing with College Board and studying. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nice to hear you're doing well. What are you planning to study when you finish high school, btw?

I'm enjoying the last weeks of my summer holidays :sad::D

:hug: Try to fully enjoy it! You must be impantiently waiting for your tattoo :D I forgot to ask you last time we talked if it's going to be in colour or only black outlines?

I have one week :panic:

Wait. Less than one week. Aaaaa!

It's like a marathon of friend-visit-planning and college-shopping-planning and packing-planning met a trainload of procrastination...it'll be interesting to see if I can get as much accomplished as I want to before I go :/

You're being so busy at the moment! Have you eventually managed to get your hair cut?

Summer reading and math for the rest of my life. :sigh:

Math? :down: Have you started school yet?
For a mood improvement I'll repeat that we'll go to Dublin next tour :love: Every time I tell it to myself, I automatically feel better.

Currently I'm mostly writing outside and meeting friends. Next Friday I'm leaving to Budapest.
There's finally an appropriate summer weather in Poland, I can't believe my eyes.

For now, computer science. I seem to have great interest in the field and I don't even notice it. :D

Cool, this is a very prospective major. I assume you'll be programming and doing all the stuff I have no clue about :lol: Humanists need people like you to live ;)

The only thing connected with computers I could be studying is Interferencelogy :giggle:

:hug: Try to fully enjoy it! You must be impantiently waiting for your tattoo :D I forgot to ask you last time we talked if it's going to be in colour or only black outlines?

Yes :hug: I try to don't think about school :D and my tattoo ... I must confess I'm a bit scared of it :D I hope it won't hurt much :D It will be only black :) because I don't like color tattoos ... Or I like them but I don't wanna have it :)

Yes :hug: I try to don't think about school :D and my tattoo ... I must confess I'm a bit scared of it :D I hope it won't hurt much :D It will be only black :) because I don't like color tattoos ... Or I like them but I don't wanna have it :)

Which part of the body is gonna be tattooed?
Pain scares me a lot :crack:
Both black and colourful tattoos are fine by me, but I think my first one (if it ever happens :lol:) will be black. Joshua Tree probably :lol: My Ultraviolet idea would be painful and expensive :crack:
Are you going alone or taking somebody to hold your hand? :giggle:

Cool, this is a very prospective major. I assume you'll be programming and doing all the stuff I have no clue about :lol: Humanists need people like you to live ;)

The only thing connected with computers I could be studying is Interferencelogy :giggle:

All of the universities I have been considering going to all have majors in computer science, but it will all depend on costs since I'm out-of-state, and sometimes they tend to be higher than the in-state costs.

Re: tattoos

...I heard a random commercial on the radio about a tattoo expo and my first thought was, '...I bet they could get Bono's face right' :lol:

Which part of the body is gonna be tattooed?
Pain scares me a lot :crack:
Both black and colourful tattoos are fine by me, but I think my first one (if it ever happens :lol:) will be black. Joshua Tree probably :lol: My Ultraviolet idea would be painful and expensive :crack:
Are you going alone or taking somebody to hold your hand? :giggle:

I will have it on my lower back :) I'm going there with my friend and maybe with her boyfriend. And she's gonna be tattooed too :)
Ultraviolet idea? Tell me about it!!! :) That's true, tattoos are expensive. My tattoo will be small but it will be expensive too. ... :sigh:

Re: tattoos

...I heard a random commercial on the radio about a tattoo expo and my first thought was, '...I bet they could get Bono's face right' :lol:

I've seen some tattoos with his face :lol:

I will have it on my lower back :) I'm going there with my friend and maybe with her boyfriend. And she's gonna be tattooed too :)
Ultraviolet idea? Tell me about it!!! :) That's true, tattoos are expensive. My tattoo will be small but it will be expensive too. ... :sigh:

I wouldn't go there alone either :lol:
I came up with an interesting tattoo but getting it would be as I already mentioned painful and expensive. It's Bono's profile, well :hmm:, profile at a big angle with the wheel and laser's ray and the line: "Light my way". My explanation wasn't too clear :giiggle: If I ever got it, it wouldn't be soon.

Tropical storm heading my way, no school tomorrow. Nice start to the week. :wink: Hope damage is not bad and the power doesn't stay out for ages. Hope all you teens had a great weekend! :)

Tropical storm heading my way, no school tomorrow. Nice start to the week. :wink: Hope damage is not bad and the power doesn't stay out for ages. Hope all you teens had a great weekend! :)

Lucky you ;) Hope the storm isn't a major thing, though.

Lucky you ;) Hope the storm isn't a major thing, though.

For now, it isn't. It's at 50 MPH, excepted to strengthen but I've been through this before. Just alot of rain and wind. Not surprising here, yet people act like the world's going to end. :huh: We could use some rain in some places, though.

Typical, people always panic in such situations.

The end of the world on May the 21st was priceless :lol:

I was laughing at all the people hanging around the subways in New York City, with signs related to the end of the world. Fortunately, I don't believe in any of those stuff. Don't believe in the one scheduled for October, neither on December 21, 2012. :lol:

I was laughing at all the people hanging around the subways in New York City, with signs related to the end of the world. Fortunately, I don't believe in any of those stuff. Don't believe in the one scheduled for October, neither on December 21, 2012. :lol:

Another the end of the world in October? :lol:

Unfortunately. :lol:

October 21, 2011 Judgment Day and End of the World! Tract - eBible Fellowship

I believe in God, but that's just total BS right there.

So do I but I laugh every time I hear next announced date of the end of the world. :doh: Before 05/21 I saw some billboards claiming that Bible says the end was supposed to take place on that exact day and the same statement we can read in your link but the date was delayed. Who comes up with such nonsense? And why? :huh:

:crack: End Of The World's in Achtung Baby.

Guess what I'll be listening to on 21st October :giggle:

I came up with an interesting tattoo but getting it would be as I already mentioned painful and expensive. It's Bono's profile, well :hmm:, profile at a big angle with the wheel and laser's ray and the line: "Light my way". My explanation wasn't too clear :giiggle: If I ever got it, it wouldn't be soon.

Same here! :D I'm happy I have someone who goes with me. And it will be her first tattoo too so I won't be the only one who will be scared :D
That sounds really interesting and it would be nice ... But expensive and painful how you said.

It's been a while, fellow teenagers. :lol: But yeah, I don't believe that we have 10 more days, total BS like I said. It will be a normal, panic-less day for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom