Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys!
I know this is a little late, but I'm 14! I've been basically raised on u2 music by my mother and went to my first concert June 1 in Edmonton! Unfortunately I don't see myself going to another one anytime soon :'(
Anyways! Hi!

There aren't many others anytime soon :/ enough to make it so that Larry's not going to be in Howth when I'm in Howth, but that's it...

I just realized I'm only a teenager for 1.5 more years O.O

Welcome! And great to see a 14 year old U2 fan! So awesome U2 can reach younger crowds. And a major :up: to your mom to bringing you up on U2. I really had to search and discover U2 and their music. My dad had a copy of the Joshua Tree on his desk one summer (2006 I think? I was 12 I think) that I took and imported into my iTunes. Needless to say I got hooked on U2 that summer. Red Hill Mining Town was my song and I remember wishing I had a girlfriend to listen to it with.:lol: But Atomic Bomb was my first U2 album. But back to about you, Edmonton fan. Also I am glad to see you had fun at the Edmonton show. I am getting sad that the tour is winding down. :sad: Interference users may lose their minds and the same thread will probably be created 10 times over.

Hi!! Thanks for the welcome! I guess I remember the first album that really got me hooked was ATYCLB and then I heard the two decade hit albums. It wasn't till after the concert that I really downloaded the albums and gave them a listen and fell in love. I'm finding a newfound love for Zooropa, and unfortunately my mom doesn't have Pop so I can't listen to it! I'm soooo upset that the tour is almost done, I'd really love to see them a little closer and now that I'm fully obsessed, I feel I could appreciate it even more! But anyways, I'm rambling!! Nice to hear your story though, it's cool to read about people's U2 experiences on here xD

Hello Edmonton :wave: And thanks for reviving this thread :up:

I'm only a teenager for 3/4 more of a year :(

But still you're gonna be a teenager for two days more than me (if I remember correctly). :lol:
Turning 20 isn't what I'm impatiently waiting for... :crack:

Well, being 18 instead of 15 would be very convenient for me. I could go to U2 shows without my parents. Not that I don't like that (I really do:wink:), it's just that when they don't want to go, I can still go. :d

Well, being 18 instead of 15 would be very convenient for me. I could go to U2 shows without my parents. Not that I don't like that (I really do:wink:), it's just that when they don't want to go, I can still go. :d

That's what I did...couldn't make them go if I paid them :lol:

Hello, I´m new one here:reject: I`m 15 (going to be 16 one and a half weeks from here, same day as The Edge :up:) I`m feeling so retarded right now :crack:

Having the same birthday as the Edge is awesome. All I can say for mine is it's in the same month as Bono's :/

Haven't been in here forever. I'm 17 now. :ohmy:

Hello, I´m new one here:reject: I`m 15 (going to be 16 one and a half weeks from here, same day as The Edge :up:) I`m feeling so retarded right now :crack:

Sweet! My best friend has the same b-day as Edge. :D Welcome to Interference!! :wave:

Having the same birthday as the Edge is awesome. All I can say for mine is it's in the same month as Bono's :/

Same here. :lol: Mine is 3 days after Bono's.

Back
Top Bottom